Not Homophobic : Swingers Discussion 42044
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNot Homophobic
TOPIC: Not Homophobic
Created by: Honest_Cpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello We have been seeing this in more and more profiles and are really confused now. We recall profile that were either no way or curious...Now there is No way, bi, curious, only with couples and not homophobic?

What the hell does that mean? We asked one person and for them they said it meant that he wouldn't do anything to a guy but not opposed to getting pleasure from a male with his wife there playing with him

Is this what it means?

Thanks for any light you can shed on this.

R&H

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Not homophobic in this case means the folks involved understand and don't react negatively if some incidental same sex touching occurs.

It is as stated. I'm straight but don't get wigged out by playing twister with a guy and my wife. Arms crossing arms and the like.

It doesn't mean they are ok with passive bi sex. They are straight not Bi-Curious.

As with everything, asking questions is the best. Use these questions when writing a note to folks. It gives you a basis for saying hi..starting a conversation.

Good lick,

Mischief<-ambisexual does not mean I use both hands

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
not homophobic means not afraid to have accidental touching while doing a group activity, the group can have 3 or more. It does not mean that you wish to receive oral gratification from another male. That would be bi passive. There are all types of definitions terminology was probably the most difficult transition that I have encountered with swing. From what Suzy means when she says doable to what others are thinking.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
"Not Homophobic" can also be interpreted to mean "We do not participate in same sex activity but realize that in a puppy pile, touching is inevitable."

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
From what I understand, "not homophobic" means that while the man (or woman) may not want any same-sex interaction, they are not afraid to play with a couple where the man (or woman) is bi/bi-curious.

Some people seem to have the idea that "bi" means you can't live without same-sex sexual experiences and you will jump on the first male (or female) that you come in contact with. These people don't get that bisexual or homosexual has more to do with relationships and attraction rather than the sexual encounter.

I've put woman/female in parenthesis just because this attitude seems to be more prevalent with men than with women.

Jackie

East Petersburg PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Hello We have been seeing this in more and more profiles and are really confused now. We recall profile that were either no way or curious...Now there is No way, bi, curious, only with couples and not homophobic?

What the hell does that mean? We asked one person and for them they said it meant that he wouldn't do anything to a guy but not opposed to getting pleasure from a male with his wife there playing with him

Is this what it means?

Thanks for any light you can shed on this.

R&H

Seminole OK
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Not Homophobic