No response email : Swingers Discussion 1939571011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNo response email
TOPIC: No response email
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
We think that it is very rude to not answer a message, unless the message is crude or offensive.

We answer all of ours. We get about 10 a day on each site, and we are on four sites. We have a standard, canned but nice, reply that says we are not compatible if we do not want to meet with that person or couple. It just takes a few seconds to paste it and push the send button.

If we invite someone to one of our parties and they do not answer twice in a row, they are dropped from our party list.

Bowie MD

Username hidden
(56 posts)
A lot of it is just a numbers game.

We are on 2 sites and get tons of emails.

We have what we are looking for in our profile. With the amount of email we get we just dont have the time or desire to read 30 to find 1 match.

So on the main page, we delete anything thats not in our stated preferences.

We have 35 as our age cut off. So we go down the list and mass delete anyone over 35

We have BI men as our preference So we then go mass delete anyone listed as straight

Then distance Nobody is driving 300 miles to meet us for real They get deleted

Then we get left with a handful that are possibilities. We open and read those and look at the profile. If they match our preferences but we're just not interested for some reason, then we give a courtesy "no thanks" email back.

With that said, there are exceptions. We read and respond to almost ever couple email. Some just want to chat, or are emailing for another reason than hookup....we're cool with that

But usually our box is filled with dozens of single straight men far above our age range, and in our opinion they should not be expecting a return email or a rejection email if they clearly are not even remotely close to what our profile says we want.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
I would be the one left out, by choice. We did have a mmf you could say. I did participate with my wife a little but the majority of the action was with them. We both enjoy her bad girl side.

Avon IN

Username hidden
(3 posts)
First of all, welcome to the site and the Forums.

There are many reasons people might not be answering emails -- both have not read it yet, they are not meeting people right now, did not like the email, not what they are looking for. Remember, no response is a response.

It really doesn't matter, if you find a profile that interests you, drop them a thoughtful note. Including something from their profile can help the receiver know you actually paid attention to their profile and what they are seeking as well.

You might also want to consider going to a local meet and greet or club.

Good luck,

Harmony FL

Username hidden
(192 posts)
We are new to all of this. Started in early December 2011 so we are definitely still learning. Our problem is we rarely get any response to emails that we send out. We actually have never received a "no thanks, we're not interested". What are we doing wrong? We are looking for either a MMF (which we did have our first experience) or a MFF with my wife being the female with another couple. I would think that a lot of couples would be interested in this. My pictures are not on the site and I'm wondering if this is a problem. Just didn't feel it was necessary since my wife will be the one with the other couple not me. What do you think?

Avon IN

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: No response email