No one responds to sent messages : Swingers Discussion 2198641011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNo one responds to sent messages
TOPIC: No one responds to sent messages
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have sent out a fair share of messages and receive no response. I just let it go as they are not interested. Just because I consider it rude doesn't mean everyone else does.

We do try to mention something we read in the profile so they know we are real people . usually we mention what inspired us to contact them in the first place. Our weight is a bit higher than average but we are proportional. We have recent face pics and body pics that are public

There have been a couple occasions that I have made contact, the other couple replies, then I reply back. And that's it, no further communication. My replies are caring on the conversation and not suggestive. In my opinion that's being extremely rude. I would rather someone not respond at all than show interest and stop.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(25 posts)
lol Livewire, good catch! I was so turned off by the over all negativeness of the whole thing I totally missed that point.

Few swingers want to deal with cheaters, its a drama waiting to happen. Besides if your willing to lie to your spouse to get laid, then what are you going to lie to me about?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17555 posts)
Lol,, good point .

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2167 posts)
youngatheart, you are going to get VERY few if any responses since you do not have pictures on site, and a fairly rudely worded profile. Put some pics at least in a private gallery so that when you email someone you can open them to them, and reword your profile to be a bit more friendly and you might get a better response. We state in our profile if you email us to have pictures (including face) open for for us to see, and a profile that gets our interest. I generally won't even open a profile without pics. Sometimes I email back and say not interested, sometimes I don't. I figure if someone can be rude and not pay attention to my requests they don't deserve me to be the polite one.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17555 posts)
Welcome to the forum couple & youngatheart.

You will also find a lot of people who believe that no response IS a response, if they were interested they would have replied. You may consider it classless or rude, they consider it efficient. In any case, the best advice I ever got was to spend more time making my profile appealing and less time messaging others and let others message YOU. This is especially important as a SM.

Thanks Uriah!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I have only been on here about four months. I too have that problem. You can pretty well figure it out they are not interested. However, I think it is very rude & shows no class.

Cape Girardeau MO
Username hidden
(1 post)
We're "old here" and have the same issue, so we've pretty much just stopped messaging anyone. They can see us, so if they want to chat they know how to get us. I know that it sounds pretty cold, but being ignored gets cold too.

As with EandS, we'll check the Sent mail to see if it has been read. About half are never read, while the other half are read and un-responded weeks later though SLS tells us that the recipient is online daily. Things like that pretty much tell us that they have zero interest in a conversation for their own reasons. Likely too old, not HWP, not "hot" enough, not cute enough, whatever...it's their choice.

The issue is common to all internet lifestyle sites, not just SLS, so anyone who wants to participate in the lifestyle should develop a thick skin and learn to shrug things off.

Username hidden
(789 posts)
Grammar and spelling count for a lot too! If you can't be bothered to take the time to write out you and are and full sentences, how are we supposed to believe you'll take the time when it comes to bedroom play!? Not to mention, a well composed paragraph or two is a good initial impression. Playing devils advocate though, perhaps they're busy people and read the initial e mail and were occupied otherwise and inevitably forgot? I've done that.... :)

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Just wanted to say we are new to the site (and lifestyle) but its pretty easy to spot a copy and paste message. Not saying this is the case but I agree with the earlier post about commenting on something specific in their profile. One message was such an obvious copy and paste that I asked him specifically he liked about our profile. He responded by copying and pasting parts of our profile! Very funny (now blocked) member!

Carmichael CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Thank you for your help! It was greatly appreciated! B

Sauk Rapids MN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
TOPIC: No one responds to sent messages