No Kissing Rule : Swingers Discussion 1742271091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNo Kissing Rule
TOPIC: No Kissing Rule
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 274   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I hear I'm going to have to take about 9...

Cuyahoga Falls OH
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
She: I responded on my phone so I never even looked at the pic. Totally missed the long hair on em. And when I use cologne, I tend to make sure its mostly on my shirt just under my neck, so that there is only a faint hint of it when I take my shirt off.

E: mmmmm. Tell me about take two, three, and four.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
"Very big bonus when I can't keep from nibbling her neck because it smells so good there. "

*filed away in "E Does Vegas:Take One"*

Cuyahoga Falls OH
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Oh Lord another long haired sexy man from Tx ** fans myself

The way someone smells is very important to me. Someone who wears too much perfume/cologne is a turn off. A nice clean smelling person with no covering scent is a real turn on.. I enjoy kissing on the neck and by the ears, however you do that to me , depending on the night, I might surprise you. I am extremely ticklish there and it just does nothing for me. Other times it is a huge turn on and then watch out

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Well put sexplorer.

And I agree on the scent issue. Very big bonus when I can't keep from nibbling her neck because it smells so good there.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Sounds heavenly, sexexplorer5! Welcome to the forums!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
I've played with people who felt that kissing was a very important part, they had no complaints I didnt either, I mean it was boring but it was worth letting them do the kissing thing so we could get on to the fun stuff. I have never seen it as a deal breaker, if its a deal breaker its not the only reason why.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2159 posts)
Welcome to the forums, threesome - and that's a great attitude to have!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
We have been into the lifestyle long enough to know that dealing with couples can get complex. Everybody different in what they want and expect of a good time and a comfort zone can be difficult to find. I figure that most of it is with the women... I as a man, when I come across a fine women all I can think of is ...I want to stick it in there... but I have to have some self control and be a gentleman. If a cpl. says no to kissing... why would I want to question it ? let's look at it this way, IF a lady says no anal , why challenge her and ask for an explanation...It's all about respect and wanting to get laid

Bay City TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
LOL lost you crack me up. But, its because its so true, alot of these couples that kiss cant kiss for shit but who tells them,, no one,, LOL. I stand by to each thier own with no issues for your preferences from me. :) party on! cause I sure am.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2159 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 274   End
TOPIC: No Kissing Rule