No Kissing Rule : Swingers Discussion 1742271081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNo Kissing Rule
TOPIC: No Kissing Rule
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 274   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you Sweet, I do fully support everyones right to their own preferences but asking me to downplay my preference to suit yours is just wrong and shows a complete lack of respect . Seek LIKE MINDED PEOPLE ...seems so simple and yet so very rare lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Awesome post Sav.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
Foreplay...... Starts in the mind, moves to the eyes, teases the lips before moving to the hips.

I look at it this way. If we were not swingers I'd consider kissing , fondling and oral sex cheating . If Mr Sav came home and said "oh baby it wasn't like that she just gave me a blow job" he'd be in no less trouble than if he announced they kissed or had sex. It's all the same to me. That being said once we decided to become swingers the only thing that we'd consider cheating is one or the other sneaking around behind the others back. What we do save for each other is love and romantic emotions. I have no issue with those who have rules unlike our own but we just don't play with them. I will not ask that you sacrifice yourself or your rules for me , on the other hand I do not expect to tone down our play style to accommodate your preferences. We believe that no matter what you seek from playmates there are plenty who fit the match . Just keep in mind that there isn't much different between asking others to bend to your will as there is in others expecting you to bend your theirs. When people take offense because we will not accommodate them and their preference I want to remind them that they would be taken aback if we ask them to accommodate US and they'd look at us like we were out of our minds ....really not much different one way or the other someone is expected to give up or give into something they like or something they aren't comfortable with. Thankfully the lifestyle is a big diverse place with something for everyone.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
As do I.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
I LOVE to kiss a woman who enjoys being kissed.

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Welcome to the forums jketers

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
We are still kind of new to the LS and so far everyone we have met loves to kiss. We both enjoy it as foreplay and one of the first steps you take with new playmates.

Everyone has some rules, we understand "no anal" or "Condoms for penetration" but the "no kissing" rule has us a bit baffled. I can't kiss you but you will put my dick in your mouth?

Oh well, everyone is different.

That is what makes this so much fun!

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
I cant say I have had any problems at all with this little rule, of course I dont make a big deal about it either. Maybe that is why I never had anyone mention if I kiss or not, I dont make a big deal about it,, if they start I just try to adjust our play to something else.. never had anyone notice or if they did notice they never mentioned it.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
Which lips ? :)~

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
most couples that say no kissing mean not on the lips,usely does not mean on the body.they should be clear on what they mean. remember talk talk talk...BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 274   End
TOPIC: No Kissing Rule