No Kissing Rule : Swingers Discussion 1742271071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNo Kissing Rule
TOPIC: No Kissing Rule
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 274   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I usually like to kiss the non kissing girls very hard with lots of tongue and drool while flicking my tongue as fast as possible to make sure and reach parts of the girls mouth she didnt know she had.... They seem to like it. then sometimes I will eat a lot of garlic before meeting up with the girls. I am a sexy beast :)

N Charleston SC
Username hidden
(1251 posts)
"If you've ever had a terrible kissing experience, you know it can wreck your day or evening. For some, the trauma apparently lingers many years.

We feel both kissing and anal sex are somewhat overrated. Both are good in limited doses."

I meet a guy in my pre mr Sav days who had bragged over and over again what a wonderful kisser he was . He'd make me swoon blah blah blah. So stupid me allowed him to kiss me good night . What a mistake. It was like a scene from Dumb and Dumber where his mouth practically covered my face from nose to chin, all wet and sloppy and he was making mewing noises. Oh my God I couldn't escape fast enough and for hours later I kept wiping my mouth trying to remove the sensation of his lips . I admit I was laughing the whole time and shaking my head. Someone actually told him he was a fabulous kisser????????

That being said I think kissing is very underrated , if you can't inspire me with a kiss chances are we won't get much further.

"For the love of Peanut Butter ' is my I'm a mommy I can't swear like a sailor catch phrase. Although they're grown I still fall back on it when I really get frustrated lol

Mrs Sav Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
kind, sorry sometimes I read my opinions and go ,,huh? LOL. :) Sav I agree its an insult for others to expect anyone to change thier preference. for the love of peanut butter,, lol thats cute!!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
Well I wasn't , that's for sure not sure myself about the other poster. When it comes to swinging I say if you're happy, I am happy for you no matter how you roll. If it doesn't work for me that's my issue. It never means I object to your preference. But for the love of peanut butter please don't ask or expect me to change my desires to suit your own, that I find insulting lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
There's a difference in not liking to kiss and just having a rule you don't kiss playmates. If you don't like to kiss than you don't like to kiss! If you're telling me I can fuck you silly and Mr Sav can bang your wife but neither of us will kiss you thats a different story. Anal is a whole other ballgame entirely. Although you may enjoy anal with your own partner trusting someone else can be both painful and dangerous and I surely wouldn't compare the 2 myself. Some people find anal pleasure unsanitary and that alone would prevent them from engaging it in.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
Point was: I dont like to kiss maybe you dont like anal sex so what makes it ok to want me to change what I prefer would you have anal sex because I preferred it.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
Its like idiots that dont like anal. I mean I LOVE anal so how can someone else not love it. I mean its like you can fuck me but you wont fuck me in the ass? Whats the deal. :)

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
ROFLMAO THAT is the stupidest shit we have ever heard..We have no idea where these people come from or what in the hell they are thinking.....It's like my wife can suck your dick but you better not kiss her on the mouth ROFLMAO ...Oh well each to their own

China TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We agree, great point Sav.

Let the "no kissers" seek our other "no kissers" and we will look for those that more match our preferrences.

There are plenty of couples for whatever your personal desires are.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
I guess we are secure enough in our relationship that we enjoy kissing our play friends

Not kissing is not a sign of insecurity in a relationship. It is a preference.

Awesome post Sav!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 274   End
TOPIC: No Kissing Rule