No Kissing Rule : Swingers Discussion 1742271051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNo Kissing Rule
TOPIC: No Kissing Rule
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 274   End
User Details are only visible to members.
there is no right or wrong....we definately enjoy kissing though. To me, like others have said....if my pussy is in your mouth........I don't have a problem with you kissing me.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I recently had this happen to me and was a little confused considering my cock was in her mouth right after that. The weird thing was she shot him a confused look when he said no kissing, which to me means maybe he was threatened by me. Im not here to steal anyone away but to me kiss is the best form of foreplay...

Cherry Hill NJ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I (hubby) can't see the point in the "no kissing" bit. Yes, I've seen a few profiles that state that kissing is off-limits, and usually because of the "intimacy" rationale. But for chrissakes, isn't sex pretty "intimate"? ;) My wife and I love kissing, and both consider it an essential part of foreplay. Yes, there is a romantic and emotional aspect to it, but there's a difference when you're kissing your spouse/SO, at least in my book. I couldn't see making love to any woman without lip action...but vive la difference, I suppose.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(178 posts)
I know where I want to plant a multitude of kisses on, Ms. Rdy!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8078 posts)
My wife had this rule... Had. It didn't take very long for her to decide that kissing is an important part of the intimacy of playing with others. Skipping the kiss to jump to the naughty parts doesn't really make alot of sense. Anyone can make it to 2nd, 3rd base, maybe a home run, but 1st base is reserved for my spouse. Really?

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I can see where they are coming from, but I dont know if it would be the same without kissing? Kissing is a huge turn on for me, if the ol boy starts to go a little slack a bit of deep kising and hes back in action. I am for kissing but I guess differnt folks differnt folks and everyone should mind what the others thinking.

Toronto Canada
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Right on point Mrs Sav.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
The Op stated that said couple had a rule against kissing as it was too personal. There is a huge difference between not liking kissing and refuses to kiss others due to a rule between a couple while engaging with other playmates. If the reasons you don't kiss is because it is too intimate I personally will not be engaging in sex with you. Your penis in my vagina or cock in my mouth is pretty personal to me. I might exchange a kiss with someone I have no intention of having sex with but I will not have sex with someone I have no intention of kissing.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Cripes! More than half of my sensual enjoyment when starting something with an unfamiliar (or recently-familiar) woman is getting close to the neck and planting kisses in and around the jawline, neck, and ears. Puts her mouth near my ear so I can hear the changes in breathing and those short, sharp inhales that let me know I'm doing something right.

Without that, I don't know... the sensuality is major for me.

p, on the other hand, tends not to need a lot of foreplay to get right to the action. I guess we work well that way.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
I kissed my husband earlier on the patio in what I thought was going to be a passionate sexy kiss, and knocked his Oakleys off. So, yeah. My intentions were good.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 274   End
TOPIC: No Kissing Rule