Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started No Kissing Rule
TOPIC: No Kissing Rule
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 274   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'll bet you are a great kisser Shells...and no, I wouldn't last an hour with either of you fine ladies."

This is what I am told...of course, anyone trying to get laid would not say "omg you are a horrible ass kisser!!" hahahahaha

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
For us kissing isn't about romance, it's about passion. Baring ones soul, Flowers , wine ,gifts, romantic music , hand holding on the beach ,candle lit dinners and Mr Sav mopping the kitchen floor naked are romantic. We aren't feeling "romantic" when we kiss others ; we're feeling passionately sexual. The 1st step to my body is humor, followed by stimulating my mind and than you best know how to seduce me with a kiss. I won't have sex with someone who can not kiss either because they have a rule against or they suck at it ....that kiss is the turning point of whether or not we go further. Passion starts with the lips. We want the human element of sex, not a sex toys that is capable of breathing. Many keep some part of their sex lives strictly for their partner(anal , bondage , blindfolds or kissing ...whatever). We chose to share a 100% of ourselves with those we are comfortable with. On the flip side we have our own quirks...we only play together in the same room as we enjoy watching each other and many think we're silly because of that. If you're with "like minded" partners there are no silly rules. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I have played with people who won't kiss. It was always boring and never satisfied me. Which is why I pass on people who don't kiss.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18002 posts)
There is absolutely nothing wrong with what you are doing and as long as you and your playmates are enjoying yourselves, keep on trucking! My comment about respecting me as a person is just what works for ME and in no way do I think your way is disrespectful.

The key to successful swinging, like any relationship, is doing whatever all parties agree on.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
I'm definitely learning there are different types of people on here and see the differences in what you all are looking for. We don't want to be with a couple who want to kiss and be loved on. I want someone to basically be a human toy, it has nothing to do with respect, we would never be disrespectful. We would talk, get to know each other a little and then it's off to the bedroom. To me kissing is romantic, I wouldn't be with anyone but my boyfriend to get romance. We just want some extra naughtiness! We also love to see the person/couple we are with completely satisfied and they always are- without one kiss.

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I will, can and do lol......

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Mrs. Sav, you can put your lips anywhere you want...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
If you can't kiss me on the mouth don't plan on kissing anything else except my ass good bye. If I can't put my lips to your mouth I can assure you I won't be putting my lips anywhere else on you. Everyone can play as they are comfortable , there are no rights or wrongs but there are "wrongs" FOR us and a no kissing couple would not work for us. Kissing for us is a first step of foreplay, no kissing no sex.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I'll bet you are a great kisser Shells...and no, I wouldn't last an hour with either of you fine ladies.

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Yes nic.. I insist.. lol.. @lost.. they usually dont last an hour! Love ya girl ya looking sooo sxxy!!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 274   End
TOPIC: No Kissing Rule