No Kissing Rule : Swingers Discussion 174227101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNo Kissing Rule
TOPIC: No Kissing Rule
Created by: KBSB84
Original Starting post for this thread:
So, recently ran into this couple, that had a rule of no kissing. They stated that it was something intimate that is saved for the person they love. I fail to the see logic in this. How is it any more intimate than someone sticking their dick in you? Like kissing is the last thing you should worried about?

Opinions?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 274   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hahahahahaha

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(499 posts)
Shes says, "Look dood, don't even think about sticking your tongue in my mouth. Now, let me suck your cock!"

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Surely everyone would agree there is good kissing, and there is bad kissing. Every part of the body can be kissed, and oral sex can be considered a subset of kissing.

It's literally impossible for my lips to not want to kiss the face, neck, breasts, belly, thighs, back, back of neck ... of a woman I find attractive. This is sensuous for both parties, involving tactile, smell, and taste.

Mouth-to-mouth kissing is probably where most difference of opinion is found. My opinion is that delicate encounters between 4 lips are awesome most of the time, and major exchange of saliva is almost always a huge turn-off.

Both of us feel this way, and we haven't tried to force ourselves to appreciate it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"IMO kissing is about trust with anyone new. "

I have to wonder if you didn't trust me enough to exchange kisses why would you trust me enough to have any kind of sex with me. If I refuse to kiss you I surely refuse to proceed to any other type of sex or foreplay. I'm not making a judgement just confused how kissing correlates to trust and other intimacies apparently do not .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5247 posts)
If a man can't make me want more from just a kiss, then he isn't getting any more ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Ditto

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(499 posts)
"Stick with what works for you! For me? If I can't kiss you, it is unlikely ill want to fuck you."

Same here.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17509 posts)
Pandora and I are kissers. It's all part of the flirtation and buildup for us.

Plus theres nothing better than trying to one up each other in every way with our new playmates. :)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
Stick with what works for you! For me? If I can't kiss you, it is unlikely ill want to fuck you. (Speaking strictly to the females here! )

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
You do have a point there.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(499 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 274   End
TOPIC: No Kissing Rule