Newbie here why are single strait males bashed so much on here just curious : Swingers Discussion 53952
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNewbie here why are single strait males bashed so much on here just curious
TOPIC: Newbie here why are single strait males bashed so much on here just curious
Created by: kahunna The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bottom line...to each their own. people want what they want! for us, why have a single male, swinging with a couple...you get a male, a female and you get a couple. not a security issue at all. if your not secure in your relationship...you shouldnt be swinging anyhow. good luck to all!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(16 posts)
One reason just might be that swinging kinda implies that there's a couple doing this; they don't necessarily have to be married, but if the generally accepted definition holds true, then how can a single person swing? Likewise, if a couple is into swinging - but they're willing to go solo on occassions, is that considered to be swinging if they get busy without their partner?

We've found that we get totally annoyed when we get emails from single guys despite our profile saying "no singles." That they see this and contact us anyway, to us, shows a lack of respect for our preferences - and disrespect just doesn't go over well.

Finally, single guys get bashed because, in my opinion, they aren't bringing anything to the party other than themselves. That might be acceptable to some folks but, clearly, it's unacceptable to a lot of people who feel that if they're going to bring some pussy to the party, then the guy wanting to join in should bring some as well.

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
Sadly with so many single males on these sites there is no small number that are rude, pushy and down right nasty. They will sit there and send out as many messages they can in hopes someone will write back. I find it hard to believe that anyone on this site would swing with some single guy that sent a one liner email asking for sex. However with 1000's of guys hoping it's that easy there is never any shortage of guys trying.

Even some guys that send out a fairly decent email when rejected get nasty with the couple that rejected them.

There is a never ending supply of these types of guys. They have no business in this lifestyle and more than likely you won't find them on the site for long and even more than likely you won't see them in the forums.

With all of that couples are burned out on them. Some are so bitter they show it in their profiles and in the forums. Who can blame them?

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
for reasons like the following............in the last few hrs have had one single male say he could cure my wifes boredom another that he would be willing to help out my needy female.our opening line? weve been having a blast...............our profile states not looking for single males and doesnt have the words bored or needy anywhere in it.its males such as this that give all a bad name...btw also had one contact us who seemed nice and half-way intelligent so were meeting him tonight

London KY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I feel that it is because they fear, what they don't understand. But the real question is? How are they understand anything about you? If they don't talk with you? Well the ones that do talk with me, say the ones who don't would be green with envy. If they ever got to know me...

Essex MD
Username hidden
(427 posts)
"Your Welcome" You, young man, are exactly why Spectra & I are impressed with the males on this site. Don't let the "JUGS" of the world get ya down....keep up the good work. CHAIN

Alexandria OH
Username hidden
(12 posts)
"Spectra-----------Profile Nazi"

ya really gotta love it when someone makes your point for ya........

i rest my case.......

Alexandria OH
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Interesting topic. It is a shame there are people who present themselves in such crude terms that they cause users of this site to bash an entire group. Maybe this crude behavior by so many single males explains why some single women and couples don't respond to polite introductions and inquiries. I've absolutely no doubt many messages are sent that don't deserve a response. My gripe/question is why people don't respond when contacted by someone that meets their interests for age and sexual preference. I do not send messages that are crude, graphic or are outside anyone's preferences. A simple 'No thanks' in response would be polite. So while men may be the primary culprits of rude behavior and don't justify a response, I sometimes question the sincerity of some single females and couples as well.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Spectra-----------Profile Nazi

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(438 posts)
OK jugs. You've had issues, I understand. I've been on MANY sites as a single male, and a few as a couple with spectra. As a single, here's what I've learned. ...DON'T place a lot of LIMITATIONS on how I can be or WHAT YOU WANT. ...The previous sentence is annoying, yes. Lose the caps. No one does this. ...I'm sorry, but when people YELL at me I get defensive. Yes, a lesser guy might even get rude. ...How you express yourself in print is pretty much who you are. ...Let me think I've gotta chance. Even a little one. I realize you're not here to bolster my ego, still, it never hurts to be polite to me, even if it's border-line condensending. ...Spectra & I have never dismissed anyone, even if they're far removed from what we add. for. Yeah, it's a lot of work, but you'll not find anyone or couple treated with more respect than we/she/I am. ...I'm sorry that a few assholes try to muck it up, still, they do this at work, at the store, in traffic, everywhere in life. ...Guess I could go around YELLING at all of them, but what would that say about me?

Alexandria OH
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Newbie here why are single strait males bashed so much on here just curious