New to this, needing a little advice and help (: : Swingers Discussion 210414
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNew to this, needing a little advice and help (:
TOPIC: New to this, needing a little advice and help (:
Created by: cupcake304 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just be careful when u pick a club or an event. My wife and have been to a couple now and I will they have been fun except for 1. I'll just say we will never go back to that place again. But I alway say, nvr let 1bad apple destroy what you want to do. Be yourself and you will be successful.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(78 posts)
Cuppycake - Yes, leave the raw stuff for real. Sexy can be fully dressed, partially dressed or scantily clad (like you suggested). Do what makes YOU feel the most sexy!

But that's just me!

ItsBeen

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
just be yourselves if its meant to be then it will happen

Dalhart TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
In our opinion the lingerie or cute panties and a push up bra are much sexier. It leaves us really wanting to see the rest of you .

Grafton MA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Your profile is good, it describes pretty much just what you are looking for. You may want to consider putting up a few more pictures of you. I usually see too many profiles without pics of the men( which my wife will just skip over) but in your case you are really just looking for a woman mainly for yourself. Try promoting your good looks a little more, no more cell phone pics please. Definitely go to some of the events in your area and also go to some clubs. Just be up front about what you are looking for. After you meet some people and get to know them and them you, they may lead you in the right direction or introduce you to the right girl. You can also try the hot date section on here and clearly lay out what you are looking for. It may take a while and you may have to talk to a lot of potential play mates before you finally get one. Just include your search in your foreplay and make it part of your fun. Good luck with your search

Grafton MA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
@WannaTry808 Even if you are lying every time you post your profile makes us smile! Good luck on the island.

Grafton MA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
It sounds like you have your head on straight about this whole thing. :) I bet the club/party situation will probably work out better for you. We've tried approaching single females online and either get zero response (typical) or if we do get a response, it's short and really bitchy. So rude!

One time...we had been having communications about actually meeting up with one of the few SF's here where we live. (It's a very small island.) Then we randomly saw her in person completely by accident. Wow...we discontinued all communication with her as soon as we got home. Her stats on her profile were WAAAYYYY off and her pix must have been taken at least 5 yrs ago.

So....just keep in mind when searching online...you can't trust people's profile. To quote House..."Everybody lies".

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(510 posts)
Clubs, Events, Best way in my opinion to meet single females.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2162 posts)
You've probably picked the most elusive type of swinging to get started in the Lifestyle. Unicorns are not as plentiful as cingle men or couples. Be patient and good luck.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: New to this, needing a little advice and help (: