Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › New to site and area
TOPIC: New_to_site_and_area
Created by: Bobinator103
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just wondering how a honest, good, funny, discreet guy gets started here, I'm new to this site and this area and not sure how to network and meet single women and couples, I'm a straight male with no hang ups about being with a couple, I'm a little overweight but make up for it with a great personality and never ever had any complaints in the bedroom, I am hoping to find the right lady or couple to help me out, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and helpful

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for your input Mrs. No offense taken here like the honesty and much appreciated

Englewood FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
The Mrs here.

@bob - I'm thinking you really need to focus on meeting people in person. You strike me as a nice guy with a friendly personality who can hold his own at a party. Correct?

Now this is my 100% honest opinion. Others may feel differently about this... If you rely on your online profile only, it'll be way harder mainly because you're over 50. When doing an online search, most couples are not going to be looking for guys over 50. I'm sorry for saying that and I understand if that pisses you (and others) off. I'm just being honest. If hubby and I are looking for a SM for an MFM or I'm looking for SM's for a hotel party we are hosting, I'm looking for guys 30-40 years old.

So, instead of trying to compete with the BILLIONS of single males much younger than you, I would focus on getting out there in the LS community and meeting people in person. Your chances of meeting a couple who will enjoy and appreciate your maturity, sense of humor, crazy stories of your life experiences will go way up if you meet people in person.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(2111 posts)
Thank You RonKathy, I'll definitely take your advise, I strive to be a gentleman hoping that nice guys really don't finish last, again I really appreciate your advise and will look forward to success here.

Englewood FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Just wondering how a honest, good, funny, discreet guy gets started here, I'm new to this site and this area and not sure how to network and meet single women and couples, I'm a straight male with no hang ups about being with a couple, I'm a little overweight but make up for it with a great personality and never ever had any complaints in the bedroom, I am hoping to find the right lady or couple to help me out, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and helpful

Englewood FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: New to site and area
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.