Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started New to This But having a hard time
TOPIC: New to This But having a hard time
Created by: kinkycouple1218 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I find that I enjoy the clubs, and events more than trying to chat, email and hook up with someone from a site. Its good for finding out where ppl your interested in party. Check out the clubs and events and attend some, I have had a blast doing this and found a lot of fun friends.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
I'd suggest that you check out some of the LS clubs/groups in nearby cities. Don't put all of your eggs in one SLS basket. For whatever reason, we've had more luck meeting people face-to-face in clubs than as a result of SLS or any other online media.

JnD

Username hidden
(781 posts)
kc, I would just be patient....alot of times its either feast or famine. Also, this time of year people are just crazy busy with summer coming up, kids going from school into summer programs and then vacations. We have more luck with meet and greets in our area vs. on here honestly. We HAVE met some great ass people on sls though. For us, weekdays are pretty much impossible, that may be an issue. BUT there are lots of people where this is no problem at all. Just remain patient. If you can check out some local clubs and M&Gs, and meet some cool people. Good luck!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
agree with sin. check out shreveport.

but also, be patient. a lot of swingers are very hesitant to get together with newbies. give it some time, get into the game, get yourself a couple of certs so that the "regulars" can see that you don't freak out when you hang out... and you'll be on your way.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5366 posts)
Thats just the nature on here. Most people are all about it in chat but when it comes to leaving the computer, they clam up.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Coming from someone who grew up VERY close to your town, a lot of if could be location. You know you can't do anything in that part of the country without everyone knowing, and some people might be afraid of that and being "outed." Some very well could be people posing as a couple and stringing you along also...it happens.

You might consider heading up to Shreveport. I hear the parties and M&G's at the chateau are pretty fun. I am not sure, but I think they usually have something going on just about every weekend. Hope this helps. Mr Sin

Copperas Cove TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: New to This But having a hard time