New here : Swingers Discussion 220399101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNew here
TOPIC: New here
Created by: specialops995
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi.. We are a fun, attractive , fit couple looking for a woman for drama free play. Why are we having such a hard time connecting? Any ideas or suggestions?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Not comfortable posting face pics. Should I move out pics to the private gallery? Thanks again!

Nashua NH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Thank you for all the input!

Nashua NH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Mrs Sav & Bonis_Duo are spot on. We're one of those couples where full swap doesn't require all 4 of us to be switching partners and the lady may play alone after we've all met and spent some time naked together. Since couples outnumber single women by a huge margin, it's not a big leap to figure out that couples like us probably have more of the women who play mff style than you'll find chasing single women (although we do have a wonderful unicorn of our own LOL!). Try a few house parties or clubs (you can often play with the ladies separate from their free-roaming spouses) and consider opening up your circle of possible friends :-)

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
Yeah, good luck with that profile and blocking couples. While single women seem to be the "ideal" here (why, I have no idea), they are few and far between.

We prefer couples because we want to see each other pleased. Yes, it's tougher finding the "chemistry" between four people, and takes more work "auditioning" each other, but when we all click, it's freaking incredible...I love watching Mrs. Tempe fucking another man or woman, and she gets off on me with another lady. Yes, that's us, but it's pretty common, from what we've experienced. And when we all click, it's awesome.

Bottom line is that you're probably limiting yourself. I'd say that you need a longer, more comprehensive profile, and maybe consider playing with other couples, assuming you don't have any jealousy issues (and I'm not assuming anything here, so please don't take offense). This can be a ton of fun, especially when you "push the envelope" a bit. You might surprise yourself at how doing so will enhance your own sex life. It has certainly had that effect on ours. Good luck!

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(178 posts)
Mrs. Sav, I absolutely adore your advice and similes!

We're a good example of one of those couples, where the wife likes to play with ladies and put a show on for the men, then *%&* our own spouses! :)

We'd like to find a lady who'll play with the Mr too, but since he's not quite ready to share me with another man, and most women are partnered, we realise it's a tall order, and aren't charging after that whole heartedly.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Also blocking couples isn't helping you any. many couples are interested in just g/g and others the female half also plays alone. You've not only limited your search but your playing field too. It will exclude you from making LS friends who throw parties and invite single girls. Right now you're driving blindly around the city hoping to spot a car you'd like to buy instead of visiting dealerships/parking lots were you'd have more to choice from.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
As has been said a million times before: of all the desires, single women are at the top. So competition is very high for single women and you are fishing in the smallest pond.

Attend some parties, meet and greets, etc. Look in the Hot Date section, find events near you and you should be able to see how many single women are attending.

Also, if you are looking for bi women, bi-curious in your profile probably isn't overly helpful, because that term can apparently mean almost anything.

S&A

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(511 posts)
Hi.. We are a fun, attractive , fit couple looking for a woman for drama free play. Why are we having such a hard time connecting? Any ideas or suggestions?

Nashua NH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: New here