New couple trying to get started : Swingers Discussion 218713101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNew couple trying to get started
TOPIC: New couple trying to get started
Created by: sexycpl1920
Original Starting post for this thread:
Its seems to be a bit more difficult than we thought this would be. There doesn't seem to be many people our age (30) that are into this. We've been to a club and were the youngest there. We'd love to make friends on here. Please help

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
There are a few younger couples out there. We've meet several that are in their 30s. Sometimes they are not really couples, and more like lifestyle partners. In my opinion, a couple in this lifestyle needs to have been together for a long time, enough to be very secure in their relationship, and not be easily jealous. That doesnt describe many couples in their 30.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
at lest put up some hooter picts.I know I know uncall for.but but at lest let us cop a frrreee look.nice butt shot,and I will vote you in.............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Definitely work on fleshing out your profile a bit more.

But.....at least in our area.... there aren't many 30-somethings into swinging. Hubby and I wondered about this phenomenon and came up with the idea that a person in their 30's is generally all about getting married and having children. Sharing one's spouse or partner at this age can be a conflict of biology.

That's just OUR opinion.

Stick with it and eventually you'll find the right woman (or couple or whatever..)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(511 posts)
We don't want to "pile on" but our first impression was that you need to fill in your profile with more description of your selves, desires, and turn-ons. A few more pictures wouldn't hurt. They don't have to be "private parts" pictures (we all know what they look like.) and they don't have to be face pictures except in your Private Pictures (at some point you will want to share face pictures.). As far as being the youngest at club meetings, we envy you, dive in and have fun. In our experience, real swingers don't care anything about age. It is all attitude.

Lombard IL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
I agree as well.

When approving new profiles, I'd say 75% read very much like yours. Our choices are to approve the profile, say it "needs work" (without saying what work), or flagging it as a problem.

I really wish there was a choice that said "There's no reason to disapprove this profile, but you won't get any responses to it."

There's no one right way to do a profile. There is lots of discussion on the topic in the forums that's worth your time to look at.

ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(244 posts)
I concur with the previous two posters, I checked out your profile and forgive my being blunt but it says nothing. You need to express your desires and as stated ad several pics. Nudes are not required but undoubtedly help neck down etc. Clad however you like. We live in a quite small community and guard our face pics but your public pics should give a basic indication of body type etc. We, when we receive correspondence from people with these types of profiles we cordially decline. Go ahead and jump in with both feet and you will get better results. Good luck, have fun, and take chances.

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Looking for a single woman when you have a four line profile and no pics or certs is a certainly a lofty goal. Keep in mind that finding a match in the lifestyle is harder than finding a vanilla date so you need to bring your A game, starting with your profile . We wish you luck with your search!

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Part of your problem may be your profile. Try writing a bit more about yourselves and what you're interested in, and also ADD A PIC or two or three. You can blur out or leave off your faces if necessary.

Welcome, and good luck

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
Its seems to be a bit more difficult than we thought this would be. There doesn't seem to be many people our age (30) that are into this. We've been to a club and were the youngest there. We'd love to make friends on here. Please help

Minden LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: New couple trying to get started