New kinda Blue : Swingers Discussion 206109
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNew kinda Blue
TOPIC: New kinda Blue
Created by: Patrick04401 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Patrick, I think your profile looks great! If you are willing to allow a little wiggle room on the age minimum and maximum but want to keep the range, you could mention that in the first paragraph. When I see the word "petite" in a profile, I always look up to see the height and weight listed since, as Lost wrote, "petite" is defined rather subjectively.

Good luck with your pursuits and have lots of fun! There's much to be enjoyed in the lifestyle, even for us soft-swappers. ;-D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
Patrick, the only thing that caught my eye in your profile is the use of "petite woman". Size is so relative...I know that I do not consider myself to be petite, but I have been told by others that I am....so definately couples may get confused by that. I would never because if I thought of myself as petite and you said I was not petite...being honest here, I'd think you were calling me too fat. You may want to use another term other than petite, maybe HWP? That may be an issue. other than that, try M&Gs and clubs. You go to have fun.....its all about fun!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I would suggest expanding your age restriction range. 40-60 will leave you limited, b/c a lot of time, 39 yr olds, or 62 yr olds will not respond.

Also, "Have the ability to skype..." etc. sounds very dated. We all actually have the ability, if we're in 2012, and that sounds quite old fashioned to state it like that. A lot of people will be a bit turned off by the suggestion of video chats and skyping written in a profile, but will certainly enjoy doing so, after initial inquiries. After an email or so, then bring it up. Written in a profile, it can sound a little bit cheesy.

I've been in your area, and yes, the remoteness of it may make it a bit more difficult to initiate things, but not impossible.

Good luck.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
It's not you. Your profile looks good and your pics are fun and a bit sexy, but still in good taste. I think your location is the problem, just not enough swingers up where you are. You might consider dropping down south for a weekend and changing your location on SLS a week or two before you go. You could also try posting a hot date and see what kind or response you get.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: New kinda Blue