Nervous : Swingers Discussion 35156101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNervous
TOPIC: Nervous
Created by: mcook115 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
we would not say so much nervous as excited. When we first started we were extremely nervous about the usual things , will they like us , will they enjoy our company, will they think we are sexy, will we like them will we enjoy their company,will we think their sexy. As time goes by you are excited about making new friends, the possibility of sparks, the possibility of passion and sparks.Yes you really look forward to a meeting,getting to know others, your imagination running wild with all kinds of thoughts about doing this and that,sweat rolling off your forhead.Then comes that call for no obligations no expectations that grounds you. Then someone pokes you in the ribs and say what did you get me into ! LOL

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Miss Left is my fluffer!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
So do I! It's very scary, you know. I don't know WHERE that hand may have been!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Hubby always asks me if I'm "nervous" before we meet new people, and my reply is always, "Not nervous, excited!" I certainly get those first-meet jitters, but I don't define them as being nervous. I get nervous when I go to the dentist and KNOW he's going to find a cavity. I get nervous when my supervisor pops her head in my office and says, "Can I talk to you a minute?" When I'm going to meet a potential playmate, I get excited. It's all in the way you look at it ; )...L of CnL

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
"Nervous" is just the same "stage fright" that theater people, singers, and even athletes have before the big event. That nervousness may be an annoyance to you beforehand, but we really think it makes the whole swinging experience more exciting and awesome. We agree that if the feeling goes away, we probably don't want to swing anymore.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We haven't been at it too long either, but when we aren't nervous about meeting someone, we won't play anymore.

We LIKE nervous.

Upland CA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Nervous