Need some input from yall please : Swingers Discussion 41208
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNeed some input from yall please
TOPIC: Need some input from yall please
Created by: twoofus1988 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hiya, I'm new to the forums but thought Id stick my 2 cents in here lol. I help run an online based swingers group in my area, we hold meet and greets once a month. I've found that attendance is best when we start out in the bar, we get alot of newbies and many of them are uncomforable walking into a hotel room. A neutral setting seems to be the most comfortable starting point, no one feels like they are being pressured to participate. I've been helping to plan and run these events for about a year now, and like others who posted, we started pretty small- only 9 ppl, now were up to 60- 70 people. After the bar portion of the event there are always several after parties so that if there is someone there that you are uncomfortable w/ you can just play w/ a different group! I'd keep trying if I were you, just takes time!

Erie PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
two it takes time. Be prepared to have the first year as a setting of lets see how it goes.We put on monthly meet and greets for years here. The first one we had 12 people then gradually grew from 12 to 30 people. In the second year it went to 50-70 people the 3rd year it blew up we had over 150 attending.The bar itself was lesbian friendly, they had a live band that was really great.The bar was large enough for growth and that third year the bar started to put out food for the group and looked forward to the group.Almost 90% of the bar were swingers or people that had questions about swinging looking to join the fun. Starting the 4th year we had one person who was starting up a off premise swing club, we handed over the meet and greets to them to allow the growth of the swing events in our area . All good things take time to build up. Word of mouth that something is fun ,interesting and entertaining will eventually get out. Something we did , we did 50/50 drawings with two winners , this allowed two couple or singles to have a free evening.We also made a trifold newsletter where we put special notices of events happening in the area.It was great and a lot of hard work.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Need some input from yall please