Need Advice for Shy Wife : Swingers Discussion 52473
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNeed Advice for Shy Wife
TOPIC: Need Advice for Shy Wife
Created by: dirtymoses1961 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
yup...i hear you.....and anyway, why is the post titled "shy" wife....i think really it should say "reluctant".....now my hubby is really into swinging and he is really shy....mr dirty..maybe you should sit down with mrs dirty and have a heart to heart, because she isn't shy she doesn't want to get, well, that dirty.... renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
hey bunny, i totally agree on the pushing thing, no means no...never push anyone into something they are not into....but a long time ago we met a couple, he was not into the scene, but she liked women. he worked the oil rigs for a month at a time and met us and said hey do the two of you mind hanging out with her? the 2 girls can play as much as they want, but she keeps the m/f sex to him only. he trusted us immensely, and the three of us had a blast, and some of the best sex we ever had.....just a thought.... renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
i agree with saxt and bunny, however you never said if you wanted her to meet another male or female? why is this different you all ask? well with another female it may not be about the sex, but friendship, companionship that could be open for more....with another man this would mean trouble, but another female may not. what do you all think of that? renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Need Advice for Shy Wife