NEW GUY GIVES OPINION : Swingers Discussion 180471
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNEW GUY GIVES OPINION
TOPIC: NEW GUY GIVES OPINION
Created by: tarzan2112
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WTG Tarzan. Good ideas and well expressed.

Jackson MI

Username hidden
(67 posts)
MY MISTAKE LOL! There must be another single male on here with some form of TARZAN in his screename. Sorry dude!

Username hidden
(5 posts)
HERE IS MY OPINION ON THE OP!

This guy just tried to IM me while I'm cruizing the forums. We entertain the single male from time to time and don't have any of the issues described in his post. His IM was denied because there are no pics.

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Good advise all around (OK..mostly good advice!). I've only been a member for a few days, and certainly can't provide a response based on my vast experience! I have had several people, singles and couples, respond with a polite "no thank you", or in some cases even a nice "yeah...let's chat". I guess my point is that, overall, the people here have been polite and welcoming (although there was one individual in the chat room who referred to me as a "blue dot"..I think I was supposed to offended...). I just figure that, if someone doesn't respond, or even read my emaiil, it wasn't mean to be, and I move on.

Good luck to all the "Blue Dots" out there!

Kennett Square PA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
New Guy~ I am terribly sorry for all your bad luck. I know its tough out there for the single guys, though I did want to touch on one thing you said that may help you in your search.

You were concerned that there are couples with guys that "may or may not want to probe or lick you". To be honest, its my experience that most bi or bi curious guys on this site DO in fact have self restraint. If you say "I'm not into guy/guy stuff", the rule No means No still applies. As the wife of a bi-curious guy, I have a unique perspective on this. We have had to list hubby as straight because if we list him as bi curious, people run for the hills. When will people understand that all "bi-curious" means is that the person is "curious". For our part, if we find a couple, and the guy is interested in a little guy on guy contact, great! If not, its not like my husband is going to force or pressure the male of a couple into things he doesn't want.

My advice to you, New Guy, and to anyone else that treats bi or curious guys like a pariah, but wants bi women like they are popcorn, please, please, PLEASE realize that bi guys have just as much restraint as bi girls. If a woman says, no girl/girl contact, the bi girl will adhere, and the same is true for bi guys. My two cents. Apparently I'm a bit grumpy this morning!

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(161 posts)
'hypothetically OF course "........lol

Seminole FL

Username hidden
(715 posts)
I have also found the phone to be a wonderful alternative until I can actually meet a couple or lady. It has the added benefit of learning a little more about what she/they are looking for and sometimes, the phone sex is SO hot it makes you more determined to find a way make your schedules synch up.

hypothetically of course.

;-)

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Swing, Nic has been doing this a long time and always has good advice. I find myself agreeing with him about almost everything, with one exception. I read these forums just out of interest and sometimes for cheap entertainment. I'm sure I will meet in person a few people I've met in these forums if and when they happen to visit my city. But honestly my expectations of hooking up and playing with them are very low.

My advice to any single guy here is to write a decent profile that accurately describes yourself and what you're looking for, find some way to get a couple to certify that you are real (even if it says nothing about playing), and just enjoy the vanilla world until a couple finds your profile interesting enough that they contact you. Best of luck to you.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10372 posts)
Good to know! You don't have to tell me twice. :)

*runs off to go scour the forums and make post after post* ;)

Groton MA

Username hidden
(22 posts)
I would sent and email to NaN....oh wait I already did....LOL....from a couples perspective I agree with NaN....posting in the forums and letting people get to know you is more effective with us than the 100's of email we get from single guys with one sentence like...."Hey nice ass" not that I dont like flattery....but for serious playmates bring your brain and you cock.....you will need both

Seminole FL

Username hidden
(715 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: NEW GUY GIVES OPINION