My wife flirts well with men but not with women : Swingers Discussion 2009591021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedMy wife flirts well with men but not with women
TOPIC: My wife flirts well with men but not with women
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
User Details are only visible to members.
In fact, I just read their profile, and encourage you to do the same, pay attention to the interests checked and read the profile, tell me that I was wrong in my observation ;).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
There is no curiousity in this house.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Bi curious to me means that you are curious about bi sexuality, it means that you aren't sure whether your own gender appeals to you in a sexual way and perhaps you might explore that curiosity should the opportunity arise. Once experienced, you should know if bi sexuality is your calling so to speak, sometimes it can take more than one try. Bi, is when you are attracted to both gender, equally or otherwise.

Though I go through life flirting with both genders, my preference has always been males, I am by far more attracted to men than women. It is the very unusual, very odd scenario that I find a woman sexually attractive. Flirting does not come natural to all, I understand that. I'm incredibly observant and very sensitive to cues, energy, body language and touch.

I just find it incredibly odd that the male half is posting about his wife, listing the wife as BI, when she never had such an experience.

To me, it sounds dangerously close to the typical male who has the usual fantasy of getting off while watching his wife getting it on with others, particularly with another female. They sound like the typical couple where the wife is going along for the ride to please her husband, to such an extent that even if you ask her, she'll claim that she is doing it because she wants to, in an attempt to protect her spouse. And the husband who is dying to see his fantasy fulfilled of two women, but is frustrated because his wife simply isn't bi, and has no idea how to snag a woman to fulfill her hubby's fantasy. But who knows, maybe I'm over-thinking it.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
That's exactly what I said. They claim that she's bi, yet she's never been with a woman and doesn't know how to flirt with women. Thus my original question whether the male knows and feels comfy with flirting with other males ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
Maybe she isn't quite as ready to be with another woman as you think she is?

Daphne AL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I enjoy flirting with ladies more so than men. I have found it to be that girls dont use those stupid come on lines and call you baby, dear, doll and garbage like that. They tend to be more upfront and alot more fun flirting.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Maybe she isn't bi? Do you find it easy to flirt with men?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
Actually there is a Flirting for Dummies.

Just got one online. If for nothing else, my wife and I can have fun reading it together.

Any other ideas?

And yes I am truly a guy.

Clinton NJ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
There is a book titled "Flirting for Dummies".

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
So my wife would truly like to have some one on one with a woman. She has never done it but she wants too.

Anyway, she is great at flirting with guys but not with women. She isn't in to the couples thing yet. Do you think it would be easier for her to find a woman in a couple or single?

I want to help but I was hoping for some ideas. I will admit I have enough trouble flirting on my own. It isn't a shy thing it is a I miss the signals kind of thing. I can be a bit oblivious sometimes.

So does anybody out there think they can help?

If I get her fantasy happening maybe I can get one of my own too.

Clinton NJ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
TOPIC: My wife flirts well with men but not with women