My wife flirts well with men but not with women : Swingers Discussion 200959
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedMy wife flirts well with men but not with women
TOPIC: My wife flirts well with men but not with women
Created by: RockinFunCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
So my wife would truly like to have some one on one with a woman. She has never done it but she wants too.

Anyway, she is great at flirting with guys but not with women. She isn't in to the couples thing yet. Do you think it would be easier for her to find a woman in a couple or single?

I want to help but I was hoping for some ideas. I will admit I have enough trouble flirting on my own. It isn't a shy thing it is a I miss the signals kind of thing. I can be a bit oblivious sometimes.

So does anybody out there think they can help?

If I get her fantasy happening maybe I can get one of my own too.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rock's better half here again.

After reading everyone's post it made the most sense. As I have put in my updated fantasy, I have not had the right opportunities to be with a women yet (can't wait!) so I am more of a bi-virgin so bi-curious is probably the better choice for me at this time. Hopefully I will be changing that soon!

Clinton NJ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Changed the status so we didn't offend anyone. Seems strange that something so minimal could start such a ruckus.

Clinton NJ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Why change your status just to appease others?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Well that settles that.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Well hello everyone! This is Rock's better half.

I don't get the chance to visit the site often, so you can imagine my surprise as I am clicking through different subjects in the forum that I find one about me! So I felt I had best put in my two cents, and here it is...

I so do know how to flirt with women! Sorry babe. Is it as easy as flirting with men, not always. But let's be honest, guys will flirt with most anything so of cource that is easier. Where flirting with women is like more of a dance...you echange a glance, flirty little compliments, lean in to each other, feel the warmth of her body next to yours, her perfume...just don't step on her toes in the process or the dance is over.

As far as the "Bi" status, that was my choice (thank you Rock for trying to take the heat for that one). I just felt that if I was this interested in experiencing a woman I was more bi than curious, but I get where you are all coming from and don't want to rock the boat so I am glad to see he changed it to bi-curious to avoid the confusion.

So that's me...

Clinton NJ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Gee, I said the same thing earlier, I didn't get props from the nutty one (Lifts arms to smell her pitters...wonders if that's the problem ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16538 posts)
Mr. Wolf, it was a statement to Shel, not a generalized one...most of us women do INDEED have to do more than just stand there and look gorgeous...haha.

You can punish me for the remark in any way you see fit.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
So some of you get the question and others don't. Maybe it is how I asked.

In any case thanks for trying.

And by the way. I have a fantasy in the profile. My wife has not written hers. So of course it sounds Like my fantasy.

I already answered that in this thread. So if anyone else miss reads let me say: I have of course a ffm or fmf fantasy. That is not what this thread is about at all.

My wife is looking for her first 1 on 1 with a woman. Ok?

Clinton NJ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
yeah umm, this really seems to be a post about "how can i get my wife to make MY fantasy come true?". the profile seems to be very one sided in its content as did the op. also, i read the thread and saw nothing calling him a liar or rude. i saw only words that probably hit close to home and calling out the typical get my wife drunk and she's a firecracker. so wrong in so many ways.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(28 posts)
dayum G, that was a little harsh, lol.....true....but you didn't have to say it out loud...lol

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3164 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: My wife flirts well with men but not with women