Moves to get from conversation to play : Swingers Discussion 67537
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedMoves to get from conversation to play
TOPIC: Moves to get from conversation to play
Created by: newoneapp
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've been with a few couples and most of the time, the more experienced couple (not usually us, ha ha!) has made the move in order to go from conversation to play. We've done the game route (like the adult jenga game) or we've been in situations where the gals left for the bathroom, came back and sat on the other partner's lap (a simple but effective move). What have been some other effective ways for you to go from conversation to play in a couple situation or even a mfm situation? We'd love to hear some fun ways to get the "fun" started!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
we play games that involve the prize to be kisses or nibbles here or there, it usually breaks the ice. or at a party the prize will be to rub down the winner of the game, for example; we hosted a private party and had the girls see who could fill their mouth with most cordial cherries (I won!!!) and the winner got to be rubbed down by the other females, and that was all it took to get the party started!!! FUN FUN!!

Baton Rouge LA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Oh I'm real ice-breaker.LOL. But of course evrything depends on situation we all are in.Much easily to do it for me -when we are having a small privat party or invited to someones house.We have a secret sighn which we are exchanging with my V(it means that both of us are finding couple attractive to play with) and if after an hour or so I'm going straight to the bed business,by asking our future playmates if they feel like doing it tonight(in this case we discuss all the rules) or they need some time to think about it.It is not so hard at all!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(261 posts)
We sorta like our hot tub for breaking the ice that way, so to speak. If things are going well, conversation wise and all are interested, I'll mention a dip in the hot tub. Next thing you know, MrsLurks is shedding clothes at an astonishing rate and running for the hot tub.

Next thing you know, you've got 4 nekkid people in a hot tub together, ice broken...

Volunteers perhaps?

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
It depends on the situation and location. But playing a game works well, as does just stating "lets get naked". We've done both. We also like the host of the evening to be the one that gets things moving to that scenario. After you gain more experience, it does get easier on the awkward moments, but the fun and thrill of the newness never wanes.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
We usually meet to club, have dinner, drinks, or lunch and if all are feeling the same interests and attractions when its time to go we simply ask if they would like to accompany us to the hotel for a more intimate setting. Party and Party Hard...

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
We've been with a few couples and most of the time, the more experienced couple (not usually us, ha ha!) has made the move in order to go from conversation to play. We've done the game route (like the adult jenga game) or we've been in situations where the gals left for the bathroom, came back and sat on the other partner's lap (a simple but effective move). What have been some other effective ways for you to go from conversation to play in a couple situation or even a mfm situation? We'd love to hear some fun ways to get the "fun" started!

Appleton WI
Username hidden
(80 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Moves to get from conversation to play