Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Maybe we dont want to be best friends
TOPIC: Maybe we dont want to be best friends
Created by: skoony The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Fuck and flee" implies (to me anyway) that you want to have sex and never see that person again. We are not looking for best buddies.....but would like to at least go into it thinking you would at least want to speak with them afterwards

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
Your right..........why can't we.........I think it is because most people want to meet and greet...............

Let me know what you think.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Or don't say anything at all about that. Leave the options open for everybody, and then just "go with the flow."

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Because we live in a small town with no other larger towns near by, the number of people to meet is somewhat limited. We have several "friends" that live 1-2 hours away. Usually when someone has to travel that far, if we meet and click, we are not hesitatnt to take it further that night. Many of these people we keep up with online, and see at various swinging parties in the area. They are "friends" in a way, ut we certainly don't hang out together. With people that far away, it can be difficult to meet multiple times before having fun. We meet with the intent of having sex, if we do, great, and hopefully stay in touch and have fun later.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
Ditto for VALovers. Mrs. VALovers is one heck of a woman! Very sensuous and sensual. And a great hostess, too. Mr. VALovers is a lucky guy.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Phil,

After sex with YOUR wife, I'm too breathless to talk! ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
This is an interesting topic. We were involved with a swingers group in SE Virginia before moving to Maryland two years ago. Interestingly, we developed some extraordinary friendships with people we did not play with. We also formed the kinds of friendship/playmate relationships where we did "mundane" events with no prospect of play. The key thing, I think, is that regardless of the level of the relationships, we always try to meet people with whom we have some things in common. That way, as was previously said, you have the ability to interact with the other couple as human beings in addition to the sexual. Not to say we haven't been smitten and reacted lustily! That does happen. But for the most part, we're looking for people we would likely enjoy even if they didn't offer the prospect of carnal delights! As my lovely wife says, "After the sex, you have to talk sometimes!"

Phil

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(87 posts)
The main thing is to be true to yourselves and others. My philosophy is.....to each his own, some people like chocolate, some vanilla and then again, we have some strawberry fans. You are responsible for your own happiness in life and that involves being honest. If you are looking for best friends then there is nothing wrong with that.......if not, there is nothing wrong with that either.

Revere PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We are the classic seeking friends with benefits type. Although we don't have the demands on our time many people do, we are very active persuing a variety of interests. At this point in our lives "just sex" really doesn't interest us. We can have plenty of sex with each other. We're in a spell where the club scene doesn't do it. So we do seek people we can share a variety of activities with.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
We are with expo969 on this issue. Our swinger friends co-mingle with our vanilla friends (some of them know we are swingers) and also meet our family members. Our swinger friends know how to act according to who they are around and we have no concerns about something inappropriate being said or done.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Maybe we dont want to be best friends