Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Maybe interested in having a Single Male for my wife but Looking for some advice first
TOPIC: Maybe interested in having a Single Male for my wife but Looking for some advice first
Created by: nib
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi all We have been married for 19 years and in this lifestyle for a little over a year now. We have had several experiences with couples with great sucess but we have never done anything with any singles at all....I want to give my wife 1 of her and my fantasies that involves a single. We have been talking to a friend of mine from work that we are interested inplaying with but i am unsure of how to continue...I am by no means jealous but at the same time i want to be cautious. Her and i both feel that singles are more likely to be looking for more than just play. She assures me that she has no desire to run off with another man but i have heard storries of other swinging couples where one of them fell inlove and ran off with a single. This actually just happened to my best friend recently....Although he and his wife had been married for only a couple years and i think he actually got the swinging thing started with his wife as a way of slipping out of their marriege. "LONG STORY" Anyway...I would apreciate any advice anyone would be willing to give on this matter.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Zimme69,

Welcum to the forums. Sounds like you have a little wisdom. Hope to hear more from you.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
"Her and i both feel that singles are more likely to be looking for more than just play."

Single males definately want to hit it and run and not try to steal your wife. We have played with many single males and they have way less head trips, and are for the most part respectful. They are not looking to do more than just play, and some even have a wife at home and don't want another LOL. Now as to single woman My wife would tell you they are all a bit wacky and want relationships a connection of sorts but not to steal just a woman thang.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
thats so true HERE2FUCK, if yr marriage is good n yr committed to each other then theres nothing to worry about, 4 us communication is a big thing , u must be ready to go into this lifestyle, hubby always says hes along 4 the ride but so am i, were in this together , neither 1 of us will run anywhere unless were running together lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5626 posts)
1969child,

Hey there, welcum to the forums virgin poster. Stick around and tantalize us some more with your thoughts...........

Kiss kiss, RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
A suggestion I would make,is not to include your friend from work.NEVER mix business and pleasure,it could make for an awkward situation especially at drunkenoffice parties.Now if your worried about your wife running of with a single.Your on SLS,find a single here,one with certs,email one of his certs or ALL of them if you choose and ask about him.You may also want to choose someone with a considerable distance away from you.This allows you to not be concerned when your away from each other what she's doing etc etc.There are some unscruptulous people out there.But all in all I think you will find most single men really just want to get laid and have no desire to run off with a woman that would leave her husband at the drop of a hat.A BIG part of swinging is TRUST and security,especially in a marriage,which is why I dont understand so many couples that it's ok for another woman to be in the bedroom fucking the man,but not anothr man in there fucking the wife.That to me is INsecurity.You need to step back and examine your life and choices.You have entered into this together,have experience already,so i would say Your wife isnt going anywhere man,Let her have her fantasy,because ultimately it will bring you closer together.JMHO,Peace out,Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
have an ice breaker for a start. Like strip poker or a good full body massage.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Hi. I say go for it. You have been married 19 years, that says it all. AND you are willing to let your lady have alone playtime. I have done this one time, so far, and cannot begin to say how it has sparked unseen erotic pleasures @ home.

Have fun in a club setting. It's safe. We have a quite a few single guys come to Cub-104 in Columbus Ohio. If you are ever in Columbus Ohio, look up Club-104. It's a relaxed atmosphere.

Good luck. Ratzz

Obetz OH
Username hidden
(6 posts)
IMO, as a single bi-fem. Most singles are too much into playing then to give up being single. I would agree that the marriage would already be in trouble for that to happen.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hi all We have been married for 19 years and in this lifestyle for a little over a year now. We have had several experiences with couples with great sucess but we have never done anything with any singles at all....I want to give my wife 1 of her and my fantasies that involves a single. We have been talking to a friend of mine from work that we are interested inplaying with but i am unsure of how to continue...I am by no means jealous but at the same time i want to be cautious. Her and i both feel that singles are more likely to be looking for more than just play. She assures me that she has no desire to run off with another man but i have heard storries of other swinging couples where one of them fell inlove and ran off with a single. This actually just happened to my best friend recently....Although he and his wife had been married for only a couple years and i think he actually got the swinging thing started with his wife as a way of slipping out of their marriege. "LONG STORY" Anyway...I would apreciate any advice anyone would be willing to give on this matter.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Maybe interested in having a Single Male for my wife but Looking for some advice first