Maybe I'm just very picky, or people are stupid : Swingers Discussion 183785
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedMaybe I'm just very picky, or people are stupid
TOPIC: Maybe I'm just very picky, or people are stupid
Created by: 85savage85 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
I couldn't agree more.

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
for us, most of the drama we run into begins when the so call friendship starts. this is when we start spending more time with a couple outside of the lifestyle and you start learning things about them that you wish you didn't know. "

I tell Jay...I never really understood the high divorce rate until I started hanging out with married people LOL.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Sweet, it looks like you've had worse experiences than us. As bad as ours have been at times we don't recall being hit up for a loan.

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
We were lucky that it was only several weeks for us before we ran away. We do hope there is a couple we can be friends with and play with at the same time, not just one way or the other. I guess it just takes a hell of a lot of searching ..

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
LMAO

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Or, as too often has been the case for us- right when the REAL play begins...

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
Sometimes as much as you try to weed out the couples, drama does not present itself until play time or right afterwards.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
savage, as you get more experienced you will begin to learn the cues of drama. Do not jump into anything, take your time in talking with a couple...and lots of couples have a no play on first meet rule so they can observe others without the expectation of sex. However, drama is a part of it sometimes. Do not ever take it personally...and never let it ruin your fun. If a couple has drama, we exit the situation. Their drama is their issue and we just do not engage in it.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We are considered slow movers in the lifestyle, but we screen and meet and take our time so that we actual get to know people before playing with them. So far, no drama.

But virtually every other couple we know has told us horror stories of drama that they've experienced. Some of those stories would have taken us out of the lifestyle permanently.

So the only advice we have to offer is slow down, let people weed themselves out before you get involved with the ones who are potential trouble. And, go easy on the alcohol, it's a common factor in most of the horror stories.

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(30 posts)
It's sounds like it's "them" instead of you guys. You're only guilty of choosing the wron playmates and it happens to us all. We did much better with more experienced people. Maybe you'd have similar results. With that said, new people are not bad. Sounds like you have your heads on straight and you realize that this is for "fun" and not "fix." Don't let it ruin your good time.

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Maybe I'm just very picky, or people are stupid