Maybe I'm just very picky, or people are stupid : Swingers Discussion 183785
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedMaybe I'm just very picky, or people are stupid
TOPIC: Maybe I'm just very picky, or people are stupid
Created by: 85savage85 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I couldn't agree more.

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
for us, most of the drama we run into begins when the so call friendship starts. this is when we start spending more time with a couple outside of the lifestyle and you start learning things about them that you wish you didn't know. "

I tell Jay...I never really understood the high divorce rate until I started hanging out with married people LOL.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
WOW, looks like California doesn't have a monopoly on crazy people!

I know the economy is tough, but dayum!

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Sweet, it looks like you've had worse experiences than us. As bad as ours have been at times we don't recall being hit up for a loan.

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
We were lucky that it was only several weeks for us before we ran away. We do hope there is a couple we can be friends with and play with at the same time, not just one way or the other. I guess it just takes a hell of a lot of searching ..

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
She - your laughing, but we never encounter any real drama until after we have know a couple for 6 months.This is about the time we start to learn just how much of an ass the husband is, or how batty the wife is. Or the husband starts calling asking if he can come play by himself or if Debbie will run of with him. Or they start wanting to borrow money ( it's has happen a few times) or that they drink too much and not just when they party. or the wife calls wanting to cry on Debbies shoulder about her bad marriage is. I could go on and on. Sometime I think it just better to enjoy the moment and move on before the drama starts.

Username hidden
(860 posts)
LMAO

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
for us, most of the drama we run into begins when the so call friendship starts. this is when we start spending more time with a couple outside of the lifestyle and you start learning things about them that you wish you didn't know.

Username hidden
(860 posts)
Or, as too often has been the case for us- right when the REAL play begins...

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
Sometimes as much as you try to weed out the couples, drama does not present itself until play time or right afterwards.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Maybe I'm just very picky, or people are stupid