Looking for advice about da life: : Swingers Discussion 214941
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedLooking for advice about da life:
TOPIC: Looking for advice about da life:
Created by: Illsaintlouis
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello everyone,

I'm brand new to the lifestyle, I just created an account and got some pics, my profile, and few things in line. I have a ton of questions about the whole process, I'm learning it slowly but surely. I won't get into detail about all of them on this thread. The only thing I ask is that if any of you have any advice, tips, or tricks for someone brand new to this it would all be greatly appreciated. I got an idea about most of the rules so far, alot of them sound like "common sense" rules, I don't know I'm still learning.

Also I would like to hear any feedback (good or bad) you have about my profile. I kept it real, and spoke my mind. Yes I know I'm a single male, that seems to be bad on here. Let me know whats good, don't hold back.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's all good advice. Mine to people asking for profile help is to read your profile out loud to yourself. If something sounds "off," or there is a mistake, that's the best way to find it. Sometimes you kind of repeat yourself, and you don't need to write "Like I said..." it's already implied.

Other than that, I would say get a few more pics up, even just casual everyday ones, those are best, and enjoy this. Keep reading the forums, keep in mind that a lot of us are a bit sarcastic and sometimes teasing in them, so read a lot and take what you want from them. You won't agree with everything, and you won't need all the advice you'll get on here, but just go with whatever works best for you.

And welcome! You're refreshing.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
I appreciate the advice up to this point. I will consider some of the things you've suggested. As far as the pic, I'm only going off of what I can upload right now. I'll change it in the future, glad to hear the frmale perspective on things.

Nic at night;

After reading a couple of your posts, you seem to know your shit around these forums, it's been good advice so far.

Belleville IL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
You may also want to unblock your profile from other single males. I often look for guys to invite to share a lady with or invite into my group (I host gang bangs and house parties that cater to women looking for extra guys) so don't look at other single guys as competition, but as potential wingmen. lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Welcome to the forums, read alot, listen alot, dont talk alot till you have some experience in what you say. Good Luck.!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
I really liked reading through your profile. You sound mature, genuine, and respectful with a little side of naughtiness ;) However, take it as you want it, but you did mention not having a lady a few times. I think that point should only be said once so as not to sound too desperate. But that's my opinion anyway!

My one tip on contacting couples is not to send a thoughtless e-mail like, "hung and young call me xxx-xxxx" I've gotten those senseless e-mails and don't have a second thought before deleting them. Your profile doesn't seem like you'd be one of those guys, but just thought I'd throw it out there. It's a pet peeve of mine.

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Hello everyone,

I'm brand new to the lifestyle, I just created an account and got some pics, my profile, and few things in line. I have a ton of questions about the whole process, I'm learning it slowly but surely. I won't get into detail about all of them on this thread. The only thing I ask is that if any of you have any advice, tips, or tricks for someone brand new to this it would all be greatly appreciated. I got an idea about most of the rules so far, alot of them sound like "common sense" rules, I don't know I'm still learning.

Also I would like to hear any feedback (good or bad) you have about my profile. I kept it real, and spoke my mind. Yes I know I'm a single male, that seems to be bad on here. Let me know whats good, don't hold back.

Belleville IL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Looking for advice about da life: