Long term relationships in the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 453531011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedLong term relationships in the lifestyle
TOPIC: Long term relationships in the lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ah, there's just nothing in the world quite like a mischievous slut! LOL

On topic, we have witnessed a situation much like that described by a previous poster. Two couples who used to be playmates of ours decided to become exclusive with each other, and the result was disastrous for both marriages.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
" Promicuity leads to disease"

Clears. You seriously need to look at what your goals are. You want your cake with no calories. There is No such thing as sex without risk.

Promiscuity does not least to disease. Unsafe behavior leads to disease.

You are aware of your youth. That's good. Can you imagine a time when a new, inexperienced, person will think you are "slutty" for being sexual with your man and others for the past 20 years?

Certifications mean nothing about STD risk. What about before they were swingers?

To answer your question. Most couples shy away from polyfidelous relationships. Many couples will become friends. Many couples will share vanilla aspect of their lives together. The smart one's won't have only one play couple. Why? The risks are there.

Emotional risks of bonding too closely with the other's spouse. (Falling in love). This can destroy marriages over time.

I suggest you look at your reasons for playing. You are very young. Most swingers are older for a reason.

I am safer. There is NO way you would do me. Forgetting age, I've been around the block many, many times. I'm not a slut in the negative sense you use it. I am a slut in the positive sense of a woman who knows what she wants. I go out and get it. I'm willing to take the consequences of my actions. Over 3 decades, there has been many consequences. Emotional, physical.

I seriously suggest you pay attention to you motives and what problems you are willing to tolerate. No free lunch.

Mischief<--wouldn't trade being slutty for anything

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
You are correct Mrs./Mr. VT. Also, there are those who didnt post a cert after play/meets so it's really not the best gauge. I should probably ask directly. That aside, does anyone else agree with being exclusive with another couple. I would feel icky being with a couple and not knowing where they were last night (or what they were catching). Or like having the other couple call while we're at their house. LOL. I'd feel slutty. Like my sister who's pregnant with another chick's man. The chick still doesn't know and my sister still fu**s him. TEHO (if you dont like child support it's your right not to put the baby's daddy's name) LMAO.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
There are many pros with a long term relationship and wish others would do the same. I wont contact someone with more than one cert. I wouldnt want to be with a promiscuous guy, why would i want to be with a promiscuous couple. Promicuity leads to disease, people. Never would i email someone back after i receive one of those "come on over and well do it tonight" introductions. Please, how many people have they sent that shi* out to? It's a relief knowing where their (the exclusive couple) stuff's been and what it's been up to. TEHO. Mrs. ahem

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Long term relationships in the lifestyle