Leaving a number WTH : Swingers Discussion 2083871011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedLeaving a number WTH
TOPIC: Leaving a number WTH
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe we should compile a list of all the phone number we have gotten and never wanted and sell them to a phone solicitation service lol. I just chalk it up as Dumb Ass . What does surprise me is how many "couples" randomly send us their cell numbers with their first email to us .. Seriously? I am not calling a complete stranger just to chit chat, I am not giving you my number just to chit chat and frankly if you're the kind of person who randomly gives your number to people you do not know, have never even emailed I can guarantee you we are simply not compatible.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
I get those emails too. I also find it amusing when they ask if we can talk on the phone, I say "no" and then they follow up with a phone number in case I "change my mind." Well, clearly you ignore "no" so why exactly would I want to meet?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I think that translates as: "I'm desperate, and I have nothing to lose."

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Why do people that have not read your profile, never spoken to you, never emailed you before , think its good to send a one (idiotic) line email and include a phone number. Unless your desperate, or a serial killer, why the hell would you leave a number for people to call you that you know nothing about. Do others not get the fact that alot of ppl can reverse number look up, find a name and an address, then stalk you or your home. I am not one of them, but they dont know that.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Leaving a number WTH