Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Know The Risks Of Participating In The Lifestyle
TOPIC: Know The Risks Of Participating In The Lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
But the generalization that "men will screw almost any female as long as she has a pulse" is not only completely false, it's a real insult to the vast majority of men. It may be true of SOME men, but to assert that it's true of "men" without the qualifier "some" is blatantly false.

And to assert that "most of us men in the lifestyle are fat, ugly, poorly educated or a combination of the three" is also blatantly false and insulting. Again, it may be true of SOME men, and there was even a thread in here called "She's Hot, He's Not" about that, but to assert that it's true of MOST men is absurd.

Those two generalizations aren't worth a damn, regardless of what other points hardbodies made.

And taken in the context of his attitude that "since you don't agree with me I'm going to take my football and go home" only accentuates the hostility, frustration, and attitude in which these generalizations were made.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
<<My experience tells me that (a) men will screw just about any female as long as she has a pulse, and (b), most of us men in the lifestyle are fat, ugly, poorly educated or a combination of the three.>>

Wow, what a wild, off-the-mark generalization THAT is! Usually when you see such a wild assertion made, it's more a reflection of someone's attitude and frustration than a reflection of reality.

As Oliver Wendell Holmes stated, "No generalization is worth a damn, including this one!"

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
There are Risks to anything one does. Risks can be mitigated with good communication between partners in the Lifestyle and those who they meet. Communication-about such things as boundaries, safer sex paractices, sexual interests and just getting to know each other before sharing intimate sexual acts -are some keys to a very pleasurable experience! Most people we have met-have been wonderful. The negative experiences we have had have been very few compared to the many positive and wonderful experiences we have had in meeting other Couples. -Communication in the Lifestyle-honest communication with each other and those you meet-is important. -Karen

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(30 posts)
(yes, Lifes2shortfor2, when I write something, it IS speaking for myself....duhhhhh).

Again I quote what you wrote.

most of us men in the lifestyle are fat, ugly, poorly educated or a combination of the three.

A statement like this is not speaking for yourself. I am sorry to hear that you are leaving the site. That was not my intention. But to block us from reading your profile and leaving the site as soon as someone disagrees with your views strikes me as childish.

G.

Sherwood Park Canada
Username hidden
(46 posts)
I disagree on several of hardbody's points but he is welcome to hold them himself, we have been in the lifestyle for several years and although every experience hasn't been positive we have learned to communicate with each other very well. Of course I do not and never have forced her to do anything she wasn't interested in doing and i don't screw anything with a pulse. WE have been able to forge a large number of friendships with people who enjoy the lifestyle and all it offers. I do agree you need a strong marriage but without that you are going to have problems no matter what. I would advise any beginner to go slow, decide what you are looking for as a couple, and communicate, communicate communicate...

Linden TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Rule 1: Men, don't force this upon your women, either openly or thru subtle or not-so-subtle pressure. The more pressure I placed on my wife, the more she went along with it because she loves me and wants me to be "happy", but also, the more she resented it and me for forcing her to do it.

Please don't generalize or stereotype the situation. There are many exceptions to this. For instance my wife got us into the lifestyle. Also if you loved your wife you wouldn't "force" her to do anything she didn't want to. Suggest, encourage, support, experiment, but NO is NO!!

Rule 2: If your wife isn't bi-sexual, don't pretend she is. Again, she's engaging in sexual practices like that for YOUR pleasure only, and she will grow to resent you for it.

No problem here. My wife had her first taste of pussy and look out girls!! Haha. She listed herself as bi-curious, and now has listed herself as bi.

Rule 3: My experience tells me that (a) men will screw just about any female as long as she has a pulse, and (b), most of us men in the lifestyle are fat, ugly, poorly educated or a combination of the three. What this leads to is us men forcing our women to have sex with someone who they are repulsed by, simply to please us.....again, it works in the short run, not for long.

This comment really upsets me. I will not screw anything with a pulse. We take our time meeting people. We are very selective. There has to be an attraction and possible friendship. We use the lifestyle as a way to meet like minded people, not just to get laid. Speak for yourself. I am in good shape, good looking and educated.

Rule 4: If your marriage isn't as solid as The Rock of Gibraltor, don't try this. Men screw as an athletic pursuit, women only enjoy sex if there's some emotional connection. Don't ask me why, it's in our DNA I guess. My wife and I have had endless conversations about this, and the bottom line is this....if I "enjoyed" the sex, she's convinced I must have an emotional connection with the woman. If I say no, it's "just sex", she looks at me cross-eyed.

Yes. I agree with you here. If your marriage isn't solid tread lightly. We recently had our first get together and I had some problems seeing my wife with another man. Next time we will go more slowly and try somethings differently. We, well I, learned from it and we will be back for more. Your second comment here seems to need some clarification. Sex is love with my wife, sex will always be just sex with others we invite into our lives. I have an emotional connection with my wife that will never be replaced by anyone else. It will always be just sex, hopefully great sex, but still just sex.

Feel free to add to my comments. This is what this site is for and in the end everyone will benefit. Cheers.

G.

Sherwood Park Canada
Username hidden
(46 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Know The Risks Of Participating In The Lifestyle