Know The Risks Of Participating In The Lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 42911101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedKnow The Risks Of Participating In The Lifestyle
TOPIC: Know The Risks Of Participating In The Lifestyle
Created by: hardbodies4u The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I may have come accross a little strong but I had to say something. I could have sugar coated it a little but that's not my style. Funny how so many people are here discussing this like rational human beings except for the original author. Hmmm...

Sherwood Park Canada
Username hidden
(46 posts)
OOOO things, I guess I did miss that part! Charming.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I agree, Ladywife. I don't think he wants newbies to experience the same problems. Nothing wrong with that. It was a bitter post to a bad experience. Could have been worded better. Sounded more like a scare tactic than advice. Mrs.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
My reference to making us feeling terrible was his other post to leaving us pitiful people to our sad pursuit of happiness. He said he saw the light.

You may take his statement different than me.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
I agree with both of you somewhat. Unfortunately, the man seems very bitter. This resulted in generalizations that were somewhat insulting. Therefore a lot of very important messages got missed. This man's example says a lot about what not to do and although I wish it was worded better the message is non the less a valuable one.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
After re-reading over and over the post from the person who started this thread, this is what I got out of it....... This was a man who wanted the lifestyle connections more than his wife.

He was wishing for female bisexual activity when his wife wasn't interested.

He is not happy with this body structure and feels he wasn't attractive enough(possibly based on too many 'no thank you" responses?).

Their marriage may have not been secure.

He is angry that he wasn't getting enough from the lifestyle so he wanted to make those who do feel terrible. Seems to happen quite often in the Forums lately. Sounds to me like there was a major lack of communication between husband and wfe before entering into this. His post may have been quite disturbing, but it does make one statement....... Communication and patience are the keys.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Thanks Curious, that was very gracious of you.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Curious, I like most of your posts. At the least they are thought provoking. But why are you so determined to have the last word? Even when someone is actually agreeing with you?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Certainly nothing wrong with THAT! ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
There's a difference in generalizations and absolutes.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Know The Risks Of Participating In The Lifestyle