Just decided to join the lifestyle, and um, now what : Swingers Discussion 197213101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedJust decided to join the lifestyle, and um, now what
TOPIC: Just decided to join the lifestyle, and um, now what
Created by: KatherineAndMark The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Katherine and Mark,

First of all welcome. You will get alot of great info off this forum but you might find yourself wading through a huge amount of posts. I wrote an Ebook (FREE on swingaus dot com) about entering the lifestyle with info about meeting people online, at parties or at lifestyle resorts etc. There's also info on sexual health and a few other things that may come up as you're starting out. I hope this helps you. Enjoy the ride!!!

Melbourne Victoria Australia
Username hidden
(24 posts)
we are new too and i have to say starting out slow is a lot more fun than jumping in to full swap. each little progressive step seems like a giant leap of new eroticism. so far its been fun and we have met some cool folks. also some nut-jobs, but mostly cool folks.

Franklin TN
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I would suggest if at all possible to go to an event of some kind, such as a public meet and greet, or hotel party/club. Look in the events section to find out what's going on locally.

It'll help you to first off get an immediate idea of what kind of people (i.e. normal people) are in the lifestyle, and you'll get to meet a lot of people really quickly. You'll need to be a bit outgoing. I know for a lot of us just approaching and talking to total strangers is not the norm, so it'll take some guts.

I might also suggest you take it easy. The first couple of events you go to, watch people, talk to people, and then afterwards talk with each other. This will help you understand how the other sees things and help you hone your communication skills prior to "jumping in", which will help to prevent misunderstandings and problems.

Good luck. Take it easy and remember - this is supposed to be fun. :)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
Keep it simple, meet at a public place for the first time, just get to know each other, get some nervousness out. A meet and greet event is also a good way to "start." You will prob. find a more experienced couple at one of those, and it's a good idea if they post/list people who are going to it, so you can just drop a "hi, we're new to this and would just like to say hello," blah blah, it doesn't really matter how you word that, as we were all new at some point!

Go to events, meet people, REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE THERE TO HAVE FUN...and also remember that you are there to have fun with each other! That's a strong point to remember as you meet other swingers. If you're not both having a good time with each other, then what's the point?

Keep reading the forums, and welcome. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Just decided to join the lifestyle, and um, now what