Is there an unwritten rule : Swingers Discussion 2098071011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedIs there an unwritten rule
TOPIC: Is there an unwritten rule
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
I dont care for people to contact me just because I may be in thier area. I travel alot and I have stopped changing my location when I travel because I would get alot of emails from locals and I didnt care for having to answer those emails and turn them down. Some people just dont know how to turn others down and hope they will just take the hint.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2158 posts)
I know it's not you, as you are a very hot couple. Maybe it's possible that they are on a vanilla vacation? Don't get down about the emails. We have had many that don't respond or even after a couple of emails they just stop responding altogether. Just move on and keep trying. Good luck.

Grafton MA

Username hidden
(28 posts)
Wanna, maybe people are googling your little island to see if it's inhabited, or if the natives are cannibals?

Seriously, we are perpetually delinquent in replying to emails here. The reason is usually that one of us sees the email and leaves it for the other to double-check. We don't yet have a system that ensures we've both seen it and settled on a reply.

There's always a chance we'll go back through the mailbox and actually reply to everyone, but it seems we just get further behind.

Your case is a bit different, since people are visiting. You may be too bi, or not bi enough, or who knows what...

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
We have just put contacting you on our list of things to do if we visit Maui!

Unfortunately we have found that there a lot of rude people on SLS who do not reply to messages. So, what you have encountered is not unusual. So, don't get discouraged. We get a response from about 1 in 10 messages we send. After six years on here we have enough friends that we do not send many messages cold, but we get a lot of messages. We always answer all messages we get, even though we may get several weeks behind. We feel that if a person takes the time to write a message, it deserves an answer. Of course, if the message is something like, "What's up?," we usually respond in kind, "Nothing. Best wishes."

Bowie MD

Username hidden
(58 posts)
We sent emails to 2 couples several days ago. What sucks is that BOTH couples have been on *multiple times* since we sent the emails. One couple has read the email, the other has not.

??????? That's totally fine if they don't like us, but geez.....have the courtesy to say "no thanks".

I just didn't know if the unwritten rule was the locals are never supposed to contact the visitors. That the locals just have to wait and see if they are contacted. (I'm assuming that people going to visit somewhere check out the other couples in the area, yes?)

Oh well...back to tweaking our profile! LOL

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(502 posts)
LOL! Hi kind!!!

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(502 posts)
@FunTogether - You're on! You guys are hot. :) Too bad more couples like you guys don't come here. LOL

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(502 posts)
I don't know about an unwritten rule, but we would definitely contact you back if we were going to Maui!

Grafton MA

Username hidden
(28 posts)
Is there an unwritten rule somewhere that we don't know about that states one should never contact couples that will be visiting your area??? That you should wait for *them* to contact you??

We live on Maui. Its very "vanilla" here, so when couples list their location as visiting Maui, we are naturally some what interested. But i swear to ***, everytime *we* initiate contact, we get nothing. Not even a "no thanks" email. Just nothing.

Unfortunately...the ones that do contact us first...we usually aren"t interested in them, for one reason or another.

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(502 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Is there an unwritten rule