Is It OK To Ask If She Plays Alone : Swingers Discussion 366241011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedIs It OK To Ask If She Plays Alone
TOPIC: Is It OK To Ask If She Plays Alone
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
Is it fame or notoriety? LOL (Only his hairdresser knows for sure)

Jim (happy as a clam to see that facts are now differentiated from opinion)

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I'm probably wierd, but I've always kind of liked it if Molly has a solo once in a while. When she comes home with a grin on her face and wet panties its a real turn on for me. I like to watch her as well.

We have done a lot of solos with our favorite swinging couple that live about 75 miles from us. He and I both travel the State in our jobs, and stop by each others homes when traveling to fuck the others spouse. Its always a huge rush for me to come home and find Molly freshly fucked.

Playing alone is fun for us, although not a necessary thing.

New Port Richey FL

Username hidden
(12 posts)
asking that type of question to us is a good way to get blocked...it's just seems disrespectful to us....we have and always will be a package deal...

Had that question asked at a club one night...just had to laugh and walk away!...it's just rude....But that's just our view...I'm sure others don't feel the same way!

Carrollton GA

Username hidden
(43 posts)
If it's a couple you can assume that they will NOT like you to ask her to play alone. If they want email from single men just for her, it will probably be in their profile. I am flattered when a really good looking guy emails me, but husband is like, "Grrrrrr!"

In fact, if couples played separately/alone, then my husband and I could write to any individuals we wanted to be with and not worry about finding a couple where both of us like both of them. That's an ongoing problem for all of us couples. No one wants to "take one for the team" (I call it giving a Pity Fuck.)

So you are not the only one who is stuck. In fact, at least if you are screwing someone's beautiful wife you don't have to take one for the team; the husband is there, but you don't have to have sex with him!

There are soooooooooo many single men, that if/when an attractive female in a couple wants to play with a single male she usually does the screening and picking out herself.

If you really only want to play one-on-one you should be writing single females. Or go get a girl-friend, ask someone out on a date, the old-fashioned way of getting laid. Or go somewhere that you can meet people in person, and after they get liquored up, who knows?? :)

--Jen

Reading PA

Username hidden
(384 posts)
Nice new featured picture, Sunshine. Are you the one on the left or on the right? LOL <<ducking again>>

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
this is a tough question. My answer is on a depends idea.It dpeends on if your read a profile before hand. If thye play as a couple and you ask if she plays alone the answer is no its not right to ask.imagine if someone asked you or your wife ,can she play alone , the implication is they do not want the other.there is no time where we will ever ask a couple if only one of them can play. If while asking questions they state that they do play alone on occassion then you have been given the green light to ask away.Again these questions should be asked ahead of time. We ask so many questions of couples, we wish to know just how far people will go and what to expect out of them. If your at a house party,generally youcan see if its a couple thing or if the couples break off and go about playing in any manner, If thye go as a couple to couple, it might be taken the wrong way if you ask only one to go.If they go seperately then ask away. There really is not a wrong or right answer to this, just have to observe to see how people are playign and take it from there.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Is It OK To Ask If She Plays Alone