Is It OK To Ask If She Plays Alone : Swingers Discussion 36624
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedIs It OK To Ask If She Plays Alone
TOPIC: Is It OK To Ask If She Plays Alone
Created by: DiscreetCarnalAdventurer The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This question answers itself. if it is not listed in their profile DON'T ASK. Plain and simple. Save everybody some hassle. Think about it, if a women wants a man, she can do so with great ease.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(21 posts)
This is a couples gig. period. I play as a single. Therefore, I never approach a woman to play bi herself. It's a package deal. He comes with.

Women with single bi fem profiles are screened before approaching, many are stealth couples. I hate that. It seems to be OK to falsely list yourself.

My question back to the gentleman asking the question. Why do you want to play with just her or him?

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We play as a couple with couples..or we play with bi fems to satisfy K's craving for that feminine touch. R & K

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
we have and do play alone. But as most of you have said, yes, it is annoying to have to deal with being constantly asked if you do and to the male half it is very hurtful. The best plan of action is to read the profile very carefully and if it doesn;t say then you should keep your mouth shut on it. they will let you know if she is willing to play solo with you or not. Think of how you would feel if you were being aske dthat about your other half. i don't mind it most of the time but it can get a nnoying at times to have it asked everytime. if you are wanting to play alone then look for a singel female not a couple. but we do understand that you aren't always attracted to both people in the couple so, it is realy hard to say a deffinate answer to this. Guys just try to be polite about it and think of others feelings on it as well, not just the feelings in your pants.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Hmmmm. Does Funshine use lots of butter? <<WEG>>

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I hate to prolong the debate, since we're just dealing with definitions at this point... But I think most people refer to cheating as something done WITHOUT the knowledge or consent of the spouse.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Will somebody please pass the popcorn?

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Well, I wasn't responding specifically about ME and whether I'd allow my wife to play alone, but since you asked... Yes, I WOULD allow my wife to play alone as long as I was assured she was safe from harm. I have actually encouraged her to do so (although she is not ready for that herself).

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Aren't you making an assumption here - that it's done WITHOUT your knowledge? I think the original post was about asking the couple if they played alone. That's an up-front question, not covert.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
BnK... I think you're correct that one should look to their profile to see if they're willing to play alone. But it's also worth noting that secret4fun (who just indicated that they play separately) doesn't say that in theirs. For that matter, it also reads that they only do soft swap!

Secret4fun, you may want to update your profile! LOL!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Is It OK To Ask If She Plays Alone