Inviting Vanillia Friends to the Lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 2127951011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedInviting Vanillia Friends to the Lifestyle
TOPIC: Inviting Vanillia Friends to the Lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forum ksbifem74

Your question is a little confusing, it sounds like you want them to join SLS and the LS but you don't want them to know you participate?

My advice would be to let them find their own way unless you WANT to see them involved in which case, maybe go out to dinner and put some feelers out. A mentioned in other threads on these forums, mixing vanilla friends and the LS can be very challenging and you may lose the friendship as well as other friends if they get their feelings hurt and start spreading rumors. Be very cautious how you proceed.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We took some friends who we think are on the stepping stone of coming into the lifestyle on vaction with us. They are like us very private in public due to jobs but we left them alone at the pool with some other unknown couples & sounds like there was alot of fun with some other couples up to that almost swap. My question is how do we invite them to this site to see if they join so we don't ruin our friendship or blow our cover? I guess kind of a chicken way of doing it but we would like to remain discreet. I was thinking I have a private email that I could send a link to this site to join or is there something that I can send from our profile? Thoughts?

Topeka KS
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
TOPIC: Inviting Vanillia Friends to the Lifestyle