Interracial Couples : Swingers Discussion 45637
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedInterracial Couples
TOPIC: Interracial Couples
Created by: MTfun44
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello everyone! We are an interaracial couple. My question is, are we the only ones in this lifestyle? Are there any others? Where are the couples who don't mind?
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bestfriends74, is that you or your wife speaking??? Just kidding? btexpress

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
HWJ3, I like that, "extra testicles" hmmm might be worth checking out.l btexpress

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
Wolfshaven, they're all pink inside. lol btexpress

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
JWWGE are good folks!!! btexpress

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
Hello everyone, we are an interracial couple. We have never met with any other interracial couples before. We have had the "pleasure" of other couples on this site that will talk a good talk until they see your pic and they see someone is black then they "shun" you. They no longer email you. This is a big laugh for us. I refuse to deprive myself by limiting myself to one race. Men are men no matter what the color skin. If you're good looking you're good looking. I don't care what color you are. I LOVE MEN!!! Some men are afraid to talk to you because you aren't in their race. Come on guys wake up, this is 2005, SPEAK UP!!! For those of you living in the early 60s, the bigots, don't bother. For those of you who are open minded and love sexy, good looking people, jump in the water is fine. Let's all have a good time. LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!!! BTEXPRESS

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
Not only do we not mind, we'd love to meet folks of other races.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We're an interracial couple (I'm Puerto Rican and she's Jewish) and haven't encountered any problems, with the exception of a few people over the years. We've also met a good amount of mixed couples.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(148 posts)
2inVT I think you might be right......folks in this neck of the woods seem to be more colorblind than some other areas We've had one interracial experience and it really didn't matter what color skin we were kissing and licking.....it was the reaction we got that did it for us.

The only reason we haven't had more is the simple fact there just aren't that many "minorities" in the lifestyle around us.

To be sure, you'll run into bigots in the lifestyle just as you would in the grocery store.....screw em....or more apprpriately here DON'T !

Adams MA

Username hidden
(211 posts)
we are a interacial cpl in the lifestyle and enjoy every bit of it.we have been with cpls who never been with a blk man and the woman loved it. they are out there.

Dillwyn VA

Username hidden
(28 posts)
We are an interracial couple and find that its more accepted in some areas than others.

Stillwater OK

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Interracial Couples