Info for Newbies and anyone curious about the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 2014981011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedInfo for Newbies and anyone curious about the lifestyle
TOPIC: Info for Newbies and anyone curious about the lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
Awww Nic, don't take it personally, I'm sure you're a top bloke! (and nice profile by the way).

Ha Ha, I think if you called someone a sheila you'd get a punch in the face....don't believe everything you've seen on Crocodile Dundee.

Seriously though, If you have feedback or different experiences about the lifestyle, PM me, I'd love to hear it. xx

Melbourne Victoria Australia
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Now I know why everyone wants to go "down under". I hope your e-book has more pics of that e-sheila mate. ;)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
Welcome Oze, the first lesson in your book should be not to put a hot pic on a forum then have your profile closed to single males, that is just so mean!

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12124 posts)
I've compiled all the general information for newbies to swinging and made it into a free ebook for download. I'm not selling anything, it's free and I think it's helpful. You can download it on swingaus dot com . I hope you enjoy it!

Melbourne Victoria Australia
Username hidden
(24 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Info for Newbies and anyone curious about the lifestyle