Info for Newbies and anyone curious about the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 201498
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedInfo for Newbies and anyone curious about the lifestyle
TOPIC: Info for Newbies and anyone curious about the lifestyle
Created by: OzeFun
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've compiled all the general information for newbies to swinging and made it into a free ebook for download. I'm not selling anything, it's free and I think it's helpful. You can download it on swingaus dot com . I hope you enjoy it!
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi all, We're heading to Desire Cabo in a few days, the first time since the transformation back from Temptations. If you want to know anything about the resort, pm me and I'll answer your questions. Can't wait to get back there!! Adding a couple more chapters to the EBook very soon.

xx swingaus

Melbourne Victoria Australia

Username hidden
(24 posts)
"In fact, you may just want to unplug your laptop from the modem for a little while."

As someone once said ;) lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Well, here's the thing. I have a limited supply of sweetness on any given day and it's pretty rare that I would ever have enough left over for a shout texting sm with no pics.

Just don't see much effort there. Listen, the only easy way to get women lined up at your door is to put a "women's restroom" sign on it. Otherwise, be prepared to work for it like the rest of us hard ons.

Sayin

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3948 posts)
MADE YOU LOOK.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
Hey holly- It made me laugh to see your advice calmly delivered after the cut-ups who posted before you. Way to keep those unruly boys in line.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3782 posts)
Joiv

In the Groups section of SLS, there is a group called Single Men Welcome Here. Why dont you join that group as a way to network and learn.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Joiv, so you want to be a swinger, huh? Here's a start for you.

1. Put your post in an appropriate thread. 2. Don't "scream text" your message. (all caps). It makes you seem a little unbalanced. 3. Put a pic on your profile. Work for the CIA and need to be discreet? Yeah, me too. Put a pic on your profile that shows you're at least making an effort to show people that you are not as big around as you are tall. 4. And speaking of height, at 5'6", you'd better be packing bro. May sound harsh but its the harsh reality. Welcome to the lifestyle.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3948 posts)
BECAUSE SO MANY OF THEM SHOUT A LOT.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
I cant understand why anyone would need a ebook compiled of comments found here and on the other site your touting this at. All they need to do is read forums, blogs, and talk to actual ppl in the lifestyle.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
if you're trying to suggest that everything we see from hollywood isn't real... i'm not sure i can take your book seriously.

as for nic... i've heard he's a top as well, but very open minded. ;)

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3948 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Info for Newbies and anyone curious about the lifestyle