Im about to ket my membership runout : Swingers Discussion 1735781041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedIm about to ket my membership runout
TOPIC: Im about to ket my membership runout
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 41 of 41 
User Details are only visible to members.
I honestly didn't know where to post so I just picked a forum and gave it a go. My membership is about to run out. I joined SLS a couple of months ago. I have wanted to explore the swing lifestyle for a couple of years now. I ran across this website after some searching on the internet. I decided to give it a go after some long thinking and getting over some fears. I have met some very nice people on here and I am truly thankful for meeting them. They have given me some good insight on the lifestyle and some tips. Unfortunately I have not been able to actually experience the lifestyle. The few chances I have been able to pursue have just led to some very sick people being fake. I am a single male and I understand why it is so hard to get any attention as I myself imagine most single males to just be on here to get off or to be just plain creepy. I can assure you that I am not one of those and consider myself to be very respectful and I understand that no means no. I am a college student and its so easy to find a quick lay in college but I am here to explore myself like most of us members are. I just want to know what I'm doing wrong. I am young and consider myself to be good looking. I figured I would be flying off the shelf but unfortunately I was wrong. I message people in the most respectful way and if I get a no I understand and thank them for taking the time to reply. I also don't hound them or act rude in any way. I guess I just want to know what I am doing wrong before I even consider renewing my membership and trying to give it another go.

Plainfield IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 41 of 41 
TOPIC: Im about to ket my membership runout