Im about to ket my membership runout : Swingers Discussion 1735781031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedIm about to ket my membership runout
TOPIC: Im about to ket my membership runout
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
where single guys are concerned:

listen, "fun" if i was a single guy here, id have to keep telling myself the same thing. "they really do want something more than a big dick." and you're right. they'd also like a flat stomach, some (such as my lady) prefer them shaved head, they usually like them tall, with big feet, and big hands. they love all of these things, as long as it is all attached to a guy with a big dick.

read the profiles. it's right there. even as we play as a couple, my lady loves it when the other guy is bigger than me. it's not required, but she enjoys it. and why not? it's a little something extra for her.

just talk to some of the ladies who attend the "women only" events. they will tell you what they're talking about. they don't talk about each other's guys. that probably wouldn't go well. they talk about single guys. who had who, and how was he. "let me get that screen name", and she's not talking about the guy with the southern gentleman charm, and sweet personality. "you can tell me about that part later, first, how big is his dick".

just sayin'

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Kitty: No doubt that some couples (like you) are very candid about preferring well endowed men. But I still think for most couples the other qualities are more important, and that an exceptional tool is just a bonus. 

I disagree with you  that there is not much "demand" for single males. That is a myth. In fact, many couples have realized that an MFM encounter with the right guy not only can be very erotic, but it also clicks so much easier than the complex dynamics involved between all four people in a couple-to-couple meeting. 

Yes, many couples' profiles start out with "NO SINGLE MALES" but that is very often just a defense against their inbox being inundated with pathetic "please fuk me" requests from losers. An over-supply of them doesn't mean there is no demand for decent single men. (apologies for the supply and demand language--  people are not commodities)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10815 posts)
Our requirements for couples vs singles has varied, with a preference toward the well endowed if a single male. I'm sure it's different with each couple. Although it isn't fair, a ingle female on this site can pretty much have her heart's desire while single men do tend to be less in demand. Still, my advice- be courteous and state things clearly up front when contacting or being contacted. Stay upbeat- to quote Billy Bob Thornton "They can't all be winners now can they?" It's not always you... sometimes it's them.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
I respectfully disagree with the prior post asserting that the female half of couples looking for single males are only interested in big cock. I truly think couples are more interested in decent, respectful, and interesting men who know how to behave and who bring a touch of spice to the encounter. None of those things require a donkey dong.

And FWIW, when couples do seek out the big-dicked males, my impression is that the husband is more often doing that than the wife.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10815 posts)
after almost 4 yrs in the lifestyle, (not long compared to many) we've noticed time and time again, there seems to be three basic things the female half of that couple is looking for when they read the single guy's profile.

1. a big cock 2. a bigger cock 3. a ridiculously big cock

and photographic proof is often required because many a play night has been "ruined" when the single guy showed up to be only good looking, well educated, and with a great sense of humor.

some may write after me claiming, "we don't care about cock size, we just want a guy who is intelligent and fun". yeah, that's why so many are on this forum complaining about how couples never write them back.

but hey, it just is what it is. people advising you to stay in the lifestyle as a single guy if you are not well endowed are not doing you any favors. my advice: find yourself a play partner and start a profile as a couple.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Lost is right, M&Gs are the best way for the real "you" to be seen. A profile can't smile, flirt and interact....and hold a conversation. Get out and meet some people, maybe get a "cert" from one whcih will give you added credibility here. Most of all, have fun!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Thank you for all the encouragement. The problem with people in college is that they are more into school and drinking than they would be into exploring themselves. Opening up to people my age or younger would most likely come with plenty of weird situations. I think that is why most people in the lifestyle are older. People my age don't seem to worry about their own exploration and especially in college where the girls have so many young men after them. Don't get me wrong most of my experiences with fantasies have been in college but resulted from heavy drinking. I just want a chance to see if this lifestyle really is for me.

Plainfield IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have been here awhile now. We also have disappointments, but it is mostly with scheduling to meet other couples who email us. We respond if we are interested in meeting, but it is not easy, due to people being on different work schedules, children and family, and other interests.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Mr. Nunez, you have beautiful eyes. I read your profile, it is quite nice! I can tell you are an educated gentleman just by reading it. I think it is your decision to make...but I do think that you have a place here. It takes patience. Swinging tends to be feast of famine really. Yes, being the single male here can be frustrating and takes patience. I would suggest checking out meet and greets in your area, find some that are open to single males attending....sls is rough in regard to actually meeting not crazy people sometimes LOL. And trust me, its not an oasis for couples either. I would suggest going to some meet and greets. Let them see your beautiful eyes, how handsome and intelligent you are...and I think you will do well. And yes, there ARE single men that have a great time here.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Welcome to the forum rnunez.

One thought is, since you are a college student and you mention it is easy to find girls for sex, maybe casually bring up some of your fantasies to one of those girls. You may be surprised that she has some fantasies that may include threesomes or whatever it is you are looking for. Maybe she would be willing to explore a club or a M&G with you. If not, stay patient and enjoy yourself, you are only a 20-something college student once!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 41   End
TOPIC: Im about to ket my membership runout