Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Im about to ket my membership runout
TOPIC: Im about to ket my membership runout
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bumping to update. The OP did not let his membership expire, and appears to have had at least a little fun. Good for him, sticking with it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Nonsense Funseekers, the lifestyle itself is a blast. You have to watch the "cliques." I once heard a wise social host compare socials to a church. That sounds blasphemous but she's dead on. The dynamics are much the same.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(507 posts)
Hey, it keeps this forum going- so go with it and make no apologies. Another thing brought up is what women discuss. Now I've never been to a lifestyle "girls only" gathering beyond a sex toy party but my experience with groups of women in the lifestyle have revolved around two topics- 1.) Each other. As soon as someone leaves the room, or if they're congregating elsewhere at least one woman is running another down- "she's a whore," "enjoys it too much (can you do that?)," "my husband likes her- slut!," "she's a complete tease- won't do anything but show off for her man." And a favorite of mine (because my husband has been absent from the lifestyle for over a year nd it was said about me)- "That slut fucked my husband so now she owes me." Owe what? It wasn't that good... An aside- if you don't want him to do it why do you let him (communicate, communicate, communicate!)? 2.) COCK SIZE- "He's hung and can put it on ya." " Her husband's dick is the size of a AAA battery- when he can get it up." or "I've heard he's got a schlong that long!!!" I'm not saying that other topics aren't around, but those dominate conversation. I'm not even saying that I approve of, like, enjoy, or partake in the bloodshed but which way did the guy with the schlong that long go? Enjoy, ya'll! It's all about getting what you want from it.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(507 posts)
I didn't intend to turn this thread into yet another debate about cock size; goodness knows there are plenty of those elsewhere in the forums, with little consensus other than that most women seem to prefer girth over length. I just wanted the OP to know that there is no reason for a SM to give up on the lifestyle, regardless of how endowed he is (or isn't). And I also apologize for using the "size queen" term; nothing perjorative intended, just shorter and easier to type than "women who like big cick." Peace. (Oh, and Kitty, I opened a couple of pics that might interest you).

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Thanks Kitty,

You know I do travel lol.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
You always have a way of saying things! You just have to be in California...

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(507 posts)
Several valid points in this thread. Each has articulated their opinion clearly. These diferences represent the wide variety of preferences that each couples enjoy. As a single man who enjoys a variety of experiences, they can range from being a 'human dildo', to being an extension of the family. Each has its plusses and drawbacks, but they can be rewarding in the sense that the experiences themselves can be educational and enjoyable.

While I doubt there is anyone who is everything to everyone, it seems prudent not to be typecast in a narrow category. I think it more gratifying to be considered well equipped AND a articulate, educated gentleman, a complete package. I'd like to think they are not mutually exclusive. In this case, you can satisfy both size queens, and those who prefer a more gentle approach. Just because one may wield a weapon, its in his best interest to be able to manage and control it as not not make his partner uncomfortable.

I am not partial to banging the cervix either. Total or partial impalement can be gentle and controlled, and very intense!

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
I love the part about the "human dildo." Let me clear- there's always a place for the right kind of single gentleman on this site and in the lifestyle. Finding him can be a full time job... As for single men in general - in supply and demand terms there's definitely an over abundance and it unfairly effects all, regardless. Should they all just throw in the towel? Check my certs- more are from single men than couples. As for size queens- yes, we do exist, It doesn't mean we're evil or former prostitutes or that we've had 27 kids- we just like MORE. It may be nice and slow, not BANGED or SLAMMED into a cervix. A good slow session can net some amazing results. After all, think about this - a woman can dilate for birth and with the correct medical care and hygiene things "snap" right back into place in no time.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(507 posts)
I don't give a shit about the size of anyone's dick. The size of your dick is not indicative of sexual skill. You could have a 9 inch penis and be as clumsy as hell in bed. Also the vagina is not an endless cavern... and I don't particularly enjoy someone battering my cervix to death.

"My own perception is that couples invite me back for reasons other than me being a human dildo. But maybe I'm mistaken."

I'd venture a guess to say your perception is spot on. It would be for us. We like to cultivate friendships with our partners... before we play with anyone (together or separately) we get to know them. If all I wanted was anonymous sex I could just go out to a bar. That's not what this is for us.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
JK, I suppose this topic is inherently prone to over-generalization. Yes, there are size queens, but there also are a few women who don't enjoy an eight-incher bumping their cervix. My own perception is that couples invite me back for reasons other than me being a human dildo. But maybe I'm mistaken.

My comments below were in the context of your advice to the OP to give it up as a SM unless he is hugely hung; I disagree with that. I personally know a single guy who will quickly tell you that he is average in size, yet couples invite him to play (not just socialize) at least 2-3 times every week. Just sayin . . . .

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
TOPIC: Im about to ket my membership runout