Im about to ket my membership runout : Swingers Discussion 1735781011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedIm about to ket my membership runout
TOPIC: Im about to ket my membership runout
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't know his problem is Frank. But rest assured, he'll be along shortly to "set the record straight". Whatever.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3872 posts)
FUN, "dropping it" really isn't your thing. do what you need to do. satisfy your curiosity. "set the record straight". this little "go find it in another thread and challenge me there" game is nothing more than your own little bullying tactic. you think no one sees it for what it is because you are so far above the rest of us, intellectually, that we couldn't possibly see thru you.

how many times must i say it? i don't know what the fuck your problem is with me lately, and i don't care. play your game. put on your show.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3872 posts)
Oh Fun, no need, you set the record straight alright!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
Is it worth it?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Oh, and as for SpankyBuns, he commented something about being in "competition" with other men. I said I don't feel it's a competition. He denied he said that, and I pointed out just a few of the many examples of him saying precisely that.

Even though he conceded it, he turned around a few days later and denied his own comments again, in the course of saying all kinds of stupid shit.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10350 posts)
Smooth, that's not what I said and you know it. Do you really want me to set the record straight, or would you prefer to drop it?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10350 posts)
FUN. nice work. i suppose you are correct. that post from a year and a half ago completely validates your claim that i am obsessed with dick size. LOL.

why must you do this? you say you don'y want to fight, but then you go to the time and trouble to look this thread up which proves absolutely nothing. i never denied the conversation, never said i didn't hold these opinions, and even tried to explain them to you.

but no. you're not looking for a fight, right? i watch you do this with others as well. recently, you went on for DAYS with spanky over a comment that he made which you were bound and determined to prove meant he sees the lifestyle as a "competition". it was ridiculous. this is ridiculous. but if you're still grouchy and have nothing better to do with your time, then by all means, carry on.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3872 posts)
And I also apologize for using the "size queen" term; nothing perjorative intended, just shorter and easier to type than "women who like big cick." Peace. =====================

I'm glad you didn't call someone a Size King.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Smooth, this was easier to find than I thought it would be.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10350 posts)
This is the first time I've seen this thread but it's nice to see the guy make a little progress. Hopefully he's out getting rocked by some couple or sexy single right now.

But for any others who may read this, the 2 best pieces of advice I could give a single guy looking to get involved in the lifestyle are:

1. Find a single female (maybe even one on this site) and form a couple. You don't have to form a committed relationship to each other, just fwb who are looking for other fwb. Of course, that's easier said than done. Which brings me to...

2. When contacting another couple/single in this lifestyle, you really need to emphasize how they are going to benefit from inviting you into their bed....especially regarding couples. So if they list some fantasies on their profile, make sure that you mention those fantasies when you contact them and that you'd like to help them fulfill them. Make everything you say and do about "them." Single guys are a dime a dozen in this lifestyle so for every email you send there are probably 25 guys emailing the same couple. So you have got to give them incentive to pick you out of the bunch. You need to connect with them on a personal level and let them know that you are there for them, not yourself. I love watching my girl get fucked by another guy. Its honestly one of the hottest things I've ever seen. But we have never met a single guy on a swinging site because every single one of them emails us and tells us how big his cock is and how much he'd like to make her scream. I already make her scream so we're not looking for that. I know I'm being repetitive but I can't emphasize it enough....make it about them and their fantasies, not yourself.

It won't work 100% of the time. Hell, it probably won't work 30% of the time. But it'll work a lot more than random cock shots or just telling people that you're a nice guy and educated.

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3161 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
TOPIC: Im about to ket my membership runout