Im about to ket my membership runout : Swingers Discussion 173578101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedIm about to ket my membership runout
TOPIC: Im about to ket my membership runout
Created by: rnunez
Original Starting post for this thread:
I honestly didn't know where to post so I just picked a forum and gave it a go. My membership is about to run out. I joined SLS a couple of months ago. I have wanted to explore the swing lifestyle for a couple of years now. I ran across this website after some searching on the internet. I decided to give it a go after some long thinking and getting over some fears. I have met some very nice people on here and I am truly thankful for meeting them. They have given me some good insight on the lifestyle and some tips. Unfortunately I have not been able to actually experience the lifestyle. The few chances I have been able to pursue have just led to some very sick people being fake. I am a single male and I understand why it is so hard to get any attention as I myself imagine most single males to just be on here to get off or to be just plain creepy. I can assure you that I am not one of those and consider myself to be very respectful and I understand that no means no. I am a college student and its so easy to find a quick lay in college but I am here to explore myself like most of us members are. I just want to know what I'm doing wrong. I am young and consider myself to be good looking. I figured I would be flying off the shelf but unfortunately I was wrong. I message people in the most respectful way and if I get a no I understand and thank them for taking the time to reply. I also don't hound them or act rude in any way. I guess I just want to know what I am doing wrong before I even consider renewing my membership and trying to give it another go.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fun is a master.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
M, thanks for sharing. Glad you're here.

Mrs. Sav, when you have something to discuss that pertains to you and I, let me know.

P.s. another nice pic my dear.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
Dear Ss,

I can think of several reasons right off the bat why I like, respect and adore Fun. Not one of those reasons have anything to do with a paranoid dude from Florida who thinks that everything is about him.

Smart, kind-hearted, soft spoken, worldly, witty, well mannered, in control, able to debate calmly and based on facts are just a few of Fun's awesome attributes.

You think too highly of yourself ss, I honestly don't see a reason why you should.

As to blocking and unblocking. I enjoy putting you in a time out here and there, but I realized that there is no use, you posted several times that you are able to view my posts despite the block. Interesting behavior for a guy that states to ...How to say it....not be interested in me...apologies for paraphrasing you. Some people's words are not particularly memorable.

Good day!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Smooth,

I am sorry to point out you brought this fight with SED on yourself and did so with willful intent. For the past few months she has had you blocked, refrained from responding to you and/or posting about you. This past week you threw her name out several times in conversations her name had no place. You were badmouthing her in the forums, baiting her to respond. For whatever reason you can not stand the fact she had ignored you and this my friend is a pattern from you. You've done it to me and several others who made an effort to end the fight by simply blocking you. Why you chose to do this is beyond me. I respect your right to dislike any member of the forums, fair enough ! In most cases the feeling is mutual. Once a block is in place why not just move along and leave them be? Why hound, badmouth and try to belittle them further. Personally I think you have far too much personal aggression and every week you pick a name out of the hat as to who the target will be. Isn't enough enough already? Accept you don't like each other and let it go. You refer to "asshats" with "pathetic" lives following these posts you might want to clarify what role you play in the ongoing drama . At the moment I'd say if the shoe fits wear it. You went looking for trouble and you found it, either enjoy the attention, negative or otherwise or put it behind you. You can save whatever speech will now be forth coming, I've said my peace and have no more to say on the matter. I wish you a good day,

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
LOL @ SED. Why don't you pass him a note in homeroom? "Dear Fun, I like you because you are mean to ss. Will you be my friend? Please don'teave me alone to deal with him by myself like Akron does. I will be forced to block him again."

Mrs. Sav. Love that pic. ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
This thread in combination with the other thread, an SLS classic!

Fun,

You are indeed a class act!

Very well done.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
You've watched Reality TV, you've seen Real Housewives of Jersey and Jerry Springer we now Welcome you to Reality Forums. We assure you that although a few people will be regularly scheduled there will always be a surprise guest.

"You just can't make this shit up"

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
LOL.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Fun, if there's more you need to say, why don't you just email me. I actually have a few questions I would like to hear answers to as well. I just have no desire to put on a show for the assclowns that have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than follow this stuff around all day. Of course, the assclowns don't want us to take it to email because then they can't cheerlead or add their bullshit commentary to everything that is posted. Up to you, but if this is an issue we need to discuss, then let's discuss it without the peanut gallery.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
Whatever you say, Smooth. Satisfied?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
TOPIC: Im about to ket my membership runout