If you open your email, have the respect to reply back! : Swingers Discussion 187573
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedIf you open your email, have the respect to reply back!
TOPIC: If you open your email, have the respect to reply back!
Created by: rede4u0817
Original Starting post for this thread:
I send out a lot of emails to couples whom we find interesting. I think maybe a handfull have responded back. Are people really that ignorant or just fakers and wannbe's? If they are not going to walk the walk, then they should leave. Why post a profile if your are not real!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Enough said.

A simple "Not everyone will reply. It's just the way they are. Move onto the next." would have been sufficient Thanks for your input and ALL your opinions.

By the way, remember the first thing that goes through your mind the next time you approach someone and say "hello" and they walk away without speaking a word to you. Basically the same principle, common courtesy.

Enjoying the lifestyle, and the great people we do meet.

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
This has been covered many times in many variations and we're very strongly in the camp of: Courtesy is not demanding anything and nobody owes a reply. If someone tries to make eye contact with you in a bar, must you take a few seconds to go over and tell them no thanks? It's just a social networking site, if you reach out and get no reach back, then you have an answer.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
I didn't say you would be successful but it might be a lot of fun having both of you try

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12116 posts)
Oh Nic ,

I don't want to tame you, theres a lot to be said for a wild stallion lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
It might take BOTH of you to tame me....

Just sayin'

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12116 posts)
LOL go get him !! Ride him cowgirl and don't be afraid to whip him if he doesn't behave or perform as direted lol

Mrs sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Whoa there Nellie....

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12116 posts)
Mrs. WIN, that pic makes me pant, not rant....

And with all due respect to RDY's "mount", hasn't this horse been beaten to death yet?

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12116 posts)
Frankly I think whiners do us a great service here; if something so simple, so unimportant causes you the to be angry, upset , frustrated , critical of others who don't agree with you or your philosophy I can only imagine how you react to "real" life. Rant on ; it saves people a lot of time. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
We respond to emails, but we do not get offended if we email someone, and they do not respond. We take it as no interest. Rather than blocking them, we put a note on the profile, so if they email us a few months later, forgetting they already contacted us, at least we know not to chat with them.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: If you open your email, have the respect to reply back!