If I build it will they come : Swingers Discussion 63049
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedIf I build it will they come
TOPIC: If I build it will they come
Created by: milford The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
One of the things I enjoy about our local swing club is that it's a film studio too with lots of predressed sets. Consequently, when we go on weekends to swing we can play in the doctor's office or the harem room or New Orleans dive or the jail etc. All the sets are rooms to play in and it makes for a great time with the different themes.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Hi! Sounds like fun...what's the timeline for your project? Also, we recently visited a club outside of Amsterdam that was unlike anything we have ever seen. Check out the website: fun4Two DOT com. It was truly amazing!

Seattle WA

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Private and semi-private rooms in addition to a large central hang-out area, lots of comfortable, easy-to-clean furniture, several bathrooms with sinks for cleaning up and general personal hygeine, etc. Small refrigerators well-stocked with bottled water or perhaps juices . Maybe even an area with a decent video system for folks that like some visual stimulation while they play. Just some thoughts for the dream non-commercial private "playhouse" we would love to have someday.

Murfreesboro TN

Username hidden
(9 posts)
erosconnection dot c o m/franchise_request.asp

Canfield OH

Username hidden
(42 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: If I build it will they come