Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started I'm kind of clueless
TOPIC: I'm kind of clueless
Created by: doublesexy
Original Starting post for this thread:
Our profile seems boring to me but i have no clue where to begin to make it a little more intriguing i mean we're just normal people so i find it hard to "sell it"

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
You are an attractive couple. Take some more pictures. Save the face shots for your private galleries and do not make them available to the general, casual user. Avoid the "self taken" shots, if at all possible.

Correct the punctuation and grammar on your profile.

Read other people's profiles and borrow from them. Find profiles that you like and borrow their vibe. For instance: * Are you D&D free? If yes, then say it. * Will the male be interacting with the female that you are trying to acquire? If so, then state as much AND state your condom policy if your intentions include intercourse. If the male will not be interacting with the acquired female, then state that to and make some general references to what you role will be. * Suggest what your lady's expectations are. * Do you desire any social contact outside of play time? * What do you want in the way of contact with prospects? Here's one progression: email -> chat -> pic exchange -> phone call -> public meet -> LS M&G -> private playtime Pick what works for you.

Hope that this helps.

Stay well and stay safe,

Karl

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(345 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Our profile seems boring to me but i have no clue where to begin to make it a little more intriguing i mean we're just normal people so i find it hard to "sell it"

Fischer TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: I'm kind of clueless