Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started How to prepare for anal sex
TOPIC: How to prepare for anal sex
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In the past, men used cocaine. I know properly done, it doesn't hurt. If it hurts, damage can occur. To "hide" the hurt with a numbing agent is the wrong idea.

Besides, Didn't his cock get numb also?

sigh..

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I know this thread was for women preparing for anal sex but Carol and Robert's Bend Over Boyfriend DVD and Video is a pretty good (and occasionaly hot) series for those who get off on women who pack :)

Ella and Darren

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
There's a whole book just on anal sex? Wow, is there that much to say on it?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Come on, Poly.. It's just hard to be dominant with a dick up your ass...LOL

If the "right" man with the "right" skills is doing it.. I have no problem. I like watching. I'm blessed with a very flexible legs. Smile

My Mentor as a very smooth operator. He could place his fairly massive dick without discomfort.

It's all in the preparation.

backs into Mischief...on occasion

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Now Now Poly....Just teasing. I (the male Half) do like to be fucked with a dildo on ocassions. Mrs Ravenarena is the only person whom I have evertrusted to do this with me. She is very good at using enough lube & being gentle at first & very important checking with me to see if I am getting tired or sore.

Now Mrs Ravenarena did have an anal exp recently which left her not happy at all. We were playing with a cpl on a regular basis. The wife of the cpl was extreemly shy so we agreed to do sepperate rooms so she would feel more comfortable. Mrs Ravenarena & the other husband were in the other room. They had been having intercourse for close to a half an hour & Mrs Ravenarena was getting tired. She enjoys doggie style & remembered that that way does tend to get him off faster. So they switched posistion & after 10 minutes more of intercourse & him playing with her ass he pulls out & inserts into her ass with out asking her if it was ok. Mrs Ravenarena does like anal ply but only if she controls the movement. After fucking her ass for a few minutes he pulls out & reinserts vagianaly without putting on a condom or washing. After that Mrs Ravenarena had him stop & gave him hell for doing that. Since then she has not done anal with me other than light fingering.

Anal can be fun but both partners must be into it & respectfull of each other & know what to do & what not to do.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
I've read all the posts and the one thing I haven't seen mentioned is the lubes that are made especially for anal play that have a desensitizing agent in them. Don't use them!!! It's important to be able to feel everything that's going on. Done correctly, anal sex shouldn't hurt. If it does, there's a problem whether it be an odd angle, not enough lube, not in the mood, an internal problem with the receiver, etc, etc. If you're using a desensitizing lube, you may not feel the pain until you've done some potentially serious damage.

Jackie

East Petersburg PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
My Mentor very, very, skillfully got his dick into me. It's very thick and large.

He waited until he pummeled me with orgasms. He had me in major subbie mode.

I'll be damned if he didn't get it in. No pain.

I was versed from many years ago. He made sure I am versed now. It must be a special person. No problem giving it up.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Anal is not for everyone....if you like it enjoy if not you don't have to do it.

Montgomery AL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I would say relax and don't tense up. As far as the enema thing don't use it soon before you want to have anal sex.

Montgomery AL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
We've never had any accidents and have used the same way to do anal sex every time and it works well for us. (She has to be in the mood otherwise its a no go). Basically you spoon man behind woman...and let her rub herself with you. When shes ready she pushes back onto you slowly...works everytime here.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
TOPIC: How to prepare for anal sex