How to prepare for anal sex : Swingers Discussion 35682101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow to prepare for anal sex
TOPIC: How to prepare for anal sex
Created by: carlnkitten
Original Starting post for this thread:
I love having my guy fuck me in the ass, but I'm almost always REALLY nervous about it. You know, what about 'accidents'? One of our first times was REALLY bad. We've tried enemas of all sorts but just haven't found the right combination, solution, or timing. Does anyone know the 'secret'?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"-M Who firmly believes that ass is a one way highway."

M, We have so much in common babe!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
32cacpl, took your advice (lay side by side/spooning) and it worked very well, thank you. Me on top was a no no go. Also, long deep breaths are very helpful. I read somewhere (probably on here somewhere) to breath out when putting it in.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
that would be good enough for me sweets! I do have a few ailments I would like you to tend to...

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
4play..I'll be your private pharmacist....we know non-drug treatments for all sorts of ailments.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
mischief will you be my very private nurse? :)

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
You can still get a urinary infection (male). Make sure you urinate very soon after. Bacteria can be pushed up into the bladder opening.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Who exactly put you down? How did they do so?

TwoInLA

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
sigh.. how ironic that those who claim to be open-minded jump at the chance to put someone down that doesn't think exactly like them. Yes, i have a very small stigma about anal sex. No i dont think that if someone enjoys it they are gay or bi or having gay or bi thoughts. It's just that i have realized that most of the people on this site are older than me and im aware that the stigma was much greater back when. (my moms been celibate for the last 10 years and didnt know balls had feeling in them) Im not generalizing and im asking a simple effing question. Damn me for speaking my mind. How dare i on such a site? Mrs. Ahem

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"...do any of the men reflect upon their sexual orientation after doing a female in the butt. I'm young, I'm supposed to be hip on this shit yet even I have attached a gay stigma on anal. When we do it doggystyle I swear the mr. has to check to see if i have boobies so he knows he's not performing a homosexual act. Any hitters on this one? Mrs. ahem"

Do you attach a gay stigma to oral sex too? Do you think that men should reflect on their sexual orientation if they get and enjoy a blow job?

TwoInLA

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Wait, Ravenarena, no where in your anal story did you mention an ass KICKING (sorry polly)! You must have left that part out. Had i been there i would have done it myself (pow). Other than the ass kicking I hope this man in this couple has been disbarred from the Lifestyle. While we're on the topic, do any of the men reflect upon their sexual orientation after doing a female in the butt. I'm young, I'm supposed to be hip on this shit yet even I have attached a gay stigma on anal. When we do it doggystyle I swear the mr. has to check to see if i have boobies so he knows he's not performing a homosexual act. Any hitters on this one? Mrs. ahem

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: How to prepare for anal sex