How to know if someone swings : Swingers Discussion 59687
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedHow to know if someone swings
TOPIC: How to know if someone swings
Created by: givemesomesex2
Original Starting post for this thread:
It seems like couples that we know are always bringing swinging up to us. We would love to know if it is something that they are interested in but don't want to really blow our cover! We recently heard from people calling into a radio program about swingers, and this sounds very weird, that if you put a pineapple by your mail box, a white wreath on your door, or have yellow porch lights that indicates you are into the swing lifestyle. (We don't have any of those things!)

Does anyone know of a "secret question" that can be asked that is a safe way to find out if someone is into the lifestyle?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Some people have ALL the luck! LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Sometimes it's just a surprise! We had friends over for a vanilla dinner and after a few drinks she walks over to me, straddles me on the chair, and jams her tongue down my throat. (no panties in a short skirt, I think they had a plan)

They made it wayyyy to easy! LOL

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
I'm getting a pineapple for our door tomorrow! lol

Seriously, I know how I would answer if anyone asked, but how does one go about asking? I always wear my tits on the half-shell and hubby is very laid back, but I want to learn to approach.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Or that you like Apple computers :-)

Phil

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(87 posts)
The International sign for a swinger is an apple with a bite taken out. In the old days you could order a lapel pin with the bitten apple which told those who knew that you too were a swinger.

Grand Junction CO
Username hidden
(90 posts)
I ID swingers by how the female is dressed. Tits on a tray is a great way. The guy is usually VERY relaxed.

I've ID'ed 2 couples with that sort of vibe. I just said....You are swingers. Correct? yep. We talked about the local club or lack of one. Just like gaydar my swingdar works just fine.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I have a yellow porch light, but it's because I thought it would attract less bugs.

Daytona Beach Shores FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Great topic. I've wondered about the same thing, but had an experience not too long ago that kind of made us think the secret handshake thing isn't needed. We were at a concert recently and were generally scanning around at other couples (we do this all the time, asking each other "what about them?"). Anyway, I asked mrs kilo about a couple over my shoulder a few rows back. We both looked over and they met our glance and burst into toothy grins. So did we. It was instantaneous and almost electric. Almost no doubt in our minds and they probably got the same vibe from us. Then the lights went down and we didn't get the opportunity to try to get closer to them. Ships passing in the night as it were. LOL

Mukilteo WA
Username hidden
(965 posts)
Interesting question. We've been searching for the "secret handshake" for swingers for a few years and have yet to figure this one out. We also wish there was a universal symbol or sign we could use.

Phil

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Well, we don't dismiss the topic when it is brought ub but it never really goes to far. And we really don't want to make our friendship weird so we are nervous to take the topic to far or just come out and ask them.

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: How to know if someone swings